When can I expect to live off this extremely healthy product?

Hi:

I recent posted something similar in the "Morbid obesity, causes" thread. However, someone suggested to me that I start a new thread.

I currently daydream of a hypothetical diet product to cure my own state of obesity that I desperately would like to live off of -- without eating anything else. This product that is vegan-friendly and has all the nutrients of vegetables, fruits, herbs, algae, seaweed, and other non-animal organisms that are necessary/beneficial for human health. It also contains beneficial and essential microbes [such as probiotics and the Red Star T-6635+ yeast which is a vegan-friendly source of B12]. All the aforementioned are in amounts optimum for human health.

This product is completely organic and free of any pesticides, synthetic ethylene and other man-made substances that compromise the heath of foods and their human consumers. In addition, no organisms used in the product are genetically-engineered or irradiated. Equally important is the environment used to grow these organisms is healthy, organic, and free of pollutants.

This product may be extremely healthy to live off of. However, it will likely taste bad. To make this product consumable, an orogastric tube made of health-friendly, eco-friendly, non-abrasive material -- is included. An orogastric tube coats the entire mouth and throat all the way down to the stomach. This tube directly and safely transports the product into the consumer's stomach and can even do so in the complete absence of peristalsis.

Prior to the making of this product, all proteins & fats are pre-digested completely, and the following substances are completely removed from the plants:

1. Any carbohydrate that raises blood sugar. These carbohydrates are bad for health. Soluble fibers [such as inulin] are not removed at all as they don't count as net carbs. Simple sugars and digestible starches are completely removed. Insoluble fibers [such as cellulose] are also completely removed as they don't offer much benefit other than to add bulk to the stools.

2. Glycerol [which is unnecessary calories and can be produced by the body]

3. Saturated fatty acids [which contribute to atherosclerosis]

4. Trans fatty acids [which are far worse for health than saturated fatty acids]

5. Hydronium and hydrogen ions [to decrease acidity/increase alkalinity of the product]

6. Any other substance that is known not to be beneficial or necessary for health -- such as the caffeine in coffee/teas

All organisms used in this product -- excluding tomatoes -- are raw. Tomatoes are boiled to bring out the lycopenes.

To make the product healthier, bad minerals [such as lead and thallium] are completely removed [assuming any of them happen to

somehow be in the product]. To decrease blood pressure, sodium and chloride are decreased [but not completely removed]. The sodium is decreased as much as can be without leading to symptoms of sodium deficiency. The chloride is decreased as much as possible without causing any serious symptoms of chloride deficiency -- the consumer should still be able to safely perform tasks taken for granted -- such as driving or operating machinery. The decrease in chloride will help balance out the acidity caused by ketosis. To help prevent kidney stones during ketosis, extra potassium ions are added to the product. The potassium is also alkaline and will further assist the body in keeping itself non-acidic during ketosis. In addition, the extra potassium is added because the body responds to chlorine deficiency by making the kidney excrete potassium. So more potassium must be consumed to make up for this loss.

The product has drinking water added to it to make it easier to drink.

This product is in small health-friendly, eco-friendly bottles. Five bottles per day should be consumed. The bottles are in a package and are of different sizes. The biggest bottle should be consumed in the morning. The smallest should be consumed in the evening. In between, are bottles of different sizes. Earlier in the day, the bigger bottles should be consumed and as the day progresses the smaller bottles should be consumed. This routine follows the saying eat breakfast link a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper -- except the food is divided into 5 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger meals. This is an extra benefit to diabetes patients.

It is important to understand that this product will initially not satiate it's users. However, once ketosis kicks in, appetite will decrease and consumers will no longer feel the urge to eat.

To summarize, the substances in the product are chopped and ground as finely as possible [tomatoes are boiled prior to this]. Second, the proteins/fats are pre-digested all the way down to their monomers [amino acids in the case of proteins, fatty acids & glycerol in the case of fats]. Third, the undesirable substances are removed. Fourth, good microbes, potassium ions, and drinking water are added. Finally, all the substances are blended together.

There still will be fat in this product, it's just that they will be broken down to fatty acids [and the glycerol portions removed] prior

to bottling. Many fatty acids are necessary and/or beneficial for health. They also assist in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.

If this product did exist it would greatly benefit obese patients. I just wish someone would start a company, get the company to make this theoretical product, and sell it to the general public at a reasonable price.

Here is my question.

I would like to live off this product and eat it in the aforementioned manner. Is there any hope?

All I ask is to experience a complete healthy life that is totally free of any physical disability -- such as stroke, heart-attack,

blindness, paralysis, etc.

Please tell me I'm not asking for too much.

Thanks,

GX

Obviously, you must be eating something. Has it been effective or is there some factor, such as money, that has kept you from trying it out on yourself? Your diet did not sound terribly complicated or expensive, though fresh produce in some stores can cost 5 or 10 times more than fresh produce in other stores.

Edited by Realitycheck

"If this product did exist it would greatly benefit obese patients."

Why? Because they wouldn't be able to afford much of it?

Because it would taste filthy?

(Most amino acid oligomers don't taste good, and you have removed all the sugars that might offset them)

"all proteins & fats are pre-digested completely"

OK, my mistake, I missed the predigested part, but how significant can that be unless you have some legitimate digestive disorder? Just do it. If you happen to have an Aldi's nearby, they have bargain basement produce prices. You just have to make do with what you can. This sounds like something you really want to do and have educated yourself fairly well, so you can just improvise. Something is always better than nothing, but I just don't see how altering your method makes all that much difference, but what do I know?

Edited by Realitycheck

This is clearly dangerous nonsense.

In GX world

"Insoluble fibers [such as cellulose] are also completely removed as they don't offer much benefit other than to add bulk to the stools."

In the real world

" Intake of dietary fiber is inversely associated with colorectal cancer risk. "

from

http://www.epic-oxford.org/publications/1547/dietary-fibre-intake-and-risk-of-bowel-cancer

This is clearly dangerous nonsense.

In GX world

"Insoluble fibers [such as cellulose] are also completely removed as they don't offer much benefit other than to add bulk to the stools."

In the real world

" Intake of dietary fiber is inversely associated with colorectal cancer risk. "

from

http://www.epic-oxford.org/publications/1547/dietary-fibre-intake-and-risk-of-bowel-cancer

Soluble fibers will suffice and provide additional benefits. No need for insoluble fibers.

This product is completely organic and free of any pesticides, synthetic ethylene and other man-made substances that compromise the heath of foods and their human consumers.

I wasn't aware that the pesticide that I help spray on my crops kills people. Where are the mass deaths that should be ensuing after 50+ years of pesticide use?

In addition, no organisms used in the product are genetically-engineered or irradiated.

You cannot keep up with today's food demand without genetically engineered produce. Tell me, do you actually know what it means to have a genetically engineered plant?

Equally important is the environment used to grow these organisms is healthy, organic, and free of pollutants.

1. The soil (which is what I presume you mean when you say "environment") is always healthy. PH levels are maintained, it is aerated, and properly taken care of. Otherwise, the crops would not yield what they do.

2. Again, you can't feed the world with organically grown crops. Fertilizers have pushed corn yields past 200 bushels an acre. Try doing that with just rain and sunshine.

3. Waste from cities is more prominent than any waste farmers would produce. Are you also suggesting a clampdown on all current pollution sources? How will you deal with the inevitable rise in cost?

This product may be extremely healthy to live off of.

Since when has what farmers grow (wheat, vegetables, meat) been deemed "bad for you"?

If this product did exist it would greatly benefit obese patients.

So will a healthy diet of nuts, whole-grain wheats, fish, lean meat, vegetables, and fruit. What is your point?

I just wish someone would start a company, get the company to make this theoretical product, and sell it to the general public at a reasonable price.

Except you can't. Do you know why the cost of organic food is high? To defer the costs that the organic farmers must endure. They cannot output as high a volume as "regular" farmers, so they must charge a higher price for their produce. Also, you would need more farmland for cattle, as their manure is your only fertilizer, and doing so will further reduce the amount of land at your disposal. And the land needed for equivalent yields as non-organic farmers would be an impossibly large amount. So you're also leading to more of a food shortage than we have now. All for this miracle drink of yours.

I would like to live off this product and eat it in the aforementioned manner. Is there any hope?

Yes. Make it yourself.

All I ask is to experience a complete healthy life that is totally free of any physical disability -- such as stroke, heart-attack,

blindness, paralysis, etc.

Please tell me I'm not asking for too much.

No, you're not. Stop eating Twinkies and McDonald's, and go visit your local farmer's market. Problem solved.

Eating through a tube sounds like it would be really uncomfortable. Have you thought about whether you would run it down your throat, nose, or have a hole made in your stomach? Honestly, it really sounds like you have some deep-seated issues of some sort, if you're that locked into your inability to accomplish your goals by any means necessary. I would suggest seeking some inexpensive professional guidance of some sort, or better yet, a group thing like Weight Watchers, but the reality of the situation, based on your stubbornness and illogical embracing of the fantasy world, not to mention your screen name, is most likely that you are a drug addict and your issues are likely more deep-seated than needing the right dietary plan. I , personally, have no problem eating my veggies if they aren't buried in an all-inclusive shake and I surely wouldn't have to insist that that was potentially the one and only possible way that I could conceivably undertake a diet. Somewhere along the way, mankind discovered these things called spices to make vegetables taste a whole lot better than a veggie shake, though perhaps you're in too much of a hurry to mess with that. I would suggest possibly reading some Tony Robbins - Awaken the Giant Within, to perhaps help set your priorities straight.

Edited by Realitycheck

GX,

Why are you trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist?

It's perfectly possible and reasonably cheap, to buy and eat a healthy diet.

Why do you want to go to a lot of trouble to do something that would achieve less, at much greater cost if it were possible (which I doubt)?

I would suggest seeking some inexpensive professional guidance of some sort, or better yet, a group thing like Weight Watchers, but the reality of the situation, based on your stubbornness and illogical embracing of the fantasy world, not to mention your screen name, is most likely that you are a drug addict and your issues are likely more deep-seated than needing the right dietary plan.

The eccentricities of my posts are due to my Asperger's syndrome. Not trying to make excuses, just stating the facts.

You can read more about it in this message: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/58792-ot-my-disability/

GX,

Why are you trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist?

It's perfectly possible and reasonably cheap, to buy and eat a healthy diet.

Why do you want to go to a lot of trouble to do something that would achieve less, at much greater cost if it were possible (which I doubt)?

I measured myself on June 19th, I was 205 lbs. Now I'm 185 lbs. I'm put myself on a low-calorie version of the Atkins diet [induction phase].

My diet consists of http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2612798&clickid=prod_cs and along will full supplementation of a vitamin/mineral complex and additional supplementation of vitamin c, b, biotin, and folic-acid.

I just a blood test on Tuesday and the results came back yesterday. Nothing of extreme concern showed up. However, I probably am missing many of the unknown phytonutrients.

The eccentricities of my posts are due to my Asperger's syndrome. Not trying to make excuses, just stating the facts.

You can read more about it in this message: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/58792-ot-my-disability/

I measured myself on June 19th, I was 205 lbs. Now I'm 185 lbs. I'm put myself on a low-calorie version of the Atkins diet [induction phase].

My diet consists of http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2612798&clickid=prod_cs and along will full supplementation of a vitamin/mineral complex and additional supplementation of vitamin c, b, biotin, and folic-acid.

I just a blood test on Tuesday and the results came back yesterday. Nothing of extreme concern showed up. However, I probably am missing many of the unknown phytonutrients.

Ok, blood tests came back. Most is normal, except for the elevated cardiac CRP