I came up with another equation; please check?

Sepoquro

Space (Length, Area, Volume, etc.) x Time = Everything that happens in given space in a certain amount of time

Say in an volume of 100 cm^3 for 5 seconds, 500 "units" happen, which is the same amount as 5 cm^3 in 100 seconds. If you think about it it makes sense that they are the same too.

I do want to calculate everything, but I realise that might take a while. Could you start by using that equation to calculate these for me please?

(1) next week's winning lottery numbers.

(2) The 'phone number of the girl I met in the pub on Friday (sorry, I didn't get her name- it was a bit loud and I wasn't entirely sober).

(3) anything of any F***ing use at all?

I do want to calculate everything, but I realise that might take a while. Could you start by using that equation to calculate these for me please?

(2) The 'phone number of the girl I met in the pub on Friday (sorry, I didn't get her name- it was a bit loud and I wasn't entirely sober).

7 12 16 36 38 41

0113 876 0760

the useful advice to always get the girl's name and telephone number

Edited by imatfaal

0113 876 0760

Curious. I keep coming up with an answer of infinity.

Space (Length, Area, Volume, etc.) x Time = Everything that happens in given space in a certain amount of time

Say in an volume of 100 cm^3 for 5 seconds, 500 "units" happen, which is the same amount as 5 cm^3 in 100 seconds. If you think about it it makes sense that they are the same too.

You're measuring events on the smallest scale possible, then? Supposing that every microcosmic event (am I using that term right?) can be reduced to a standardized interval of existence (your "units"), I think you may be right... I wonder, though, about systems with less mass, or less energy, or under the influence of inertia; what else would be happening to make up for all that's NOT happening, to fulfill your equation? Does this suggest that, for any point in space, existence and eventuality are greater than zero, that there's another relativity going on? (I'm glad I'm in the Speculations thread so I can talk like this) Is it the same relativity, with said happenstance being the cause of inertial dilation of observable happenstance? OK, I've rambled enough...if anyone can follow, you get a gold star, because I'm not really sure what I just wrote...