Does Fluoride Have A Negative Effect On Creativity?

jamiestem

We come in contact with water everyday, Fluoride is supposed to keep your teeth from rotting away, but I've also heard of it's negative effects, creating docile humans. Most people cite Hitler as using larger doses in concentration camps to keep people from revolting. Is there any truth to this?

I just don't see all these docile, uncreative people you're talking about. I think much of our problems stem from misconceptions between what we really need, what we really want and what we're really getting. How do you think we're being docile in this country?

I also think you're being overly dramatic. Flouride has been proven to reduce tooth decay, not "keep your teeth from rotting away". :blink:

Logically, I wonder why the concentration camps would need to put anything in the water when Learned Helplessness is a fairly pervasive psychological effect. Shooting people who create trouble before it's their turn to die is conditioning enough. Do you have any sources that are accredited? I see plenty of conspiracy sites but none that could cite such a source.

I just don't see all these docile, uncreative people you're talking about.

I think disinterest is often confused with docility or lack of creativity. Add some distrust of the government, and some necessary simplifications (in this case a simplified view of the influence of chemicals on human bodies), and you have a conspiracy theory.

Some people get frustrated because other people just don't care, and are happy with their standard lives.

We come in contact with water everyday, Fluoride is supposed to keep your teeth from rotting away, but I've also heard of it's negative effects, creating docile humans. Most people cite Hitler as using larger doses in concentration camps to keep people from revolting. Is there any truth to this?

There are lots of people who drink water directly from wells, and not from the main water grid. Those people should be frickin' revolutionaries compared to all of us... but yet, people in rural areas who aren't connected to the main water system are (if anything) perhaps more relaxed than the stressed out city people.

Myth busted.

Edited by CaptainPanic

The effects of chronic fluoride toxicity are well documented. (Mottled teeth etc.)

For what it's worth, I have an aunt who grew up in an area where the natural fluoride levels are high enough to induce those symptoms.

You might want to argue with her about "creativity", but I wouldn't.

So, we know from common experience that these ideas put forward by the conspiracy nutters are simply wrong.

Why do they keep on about it?

Perhaps they lack the creativity to come up with a better idea.