A different look at the big bang.

aman

We all see as an option that the big bang was an incredible amount of mass and energy being injected into our empty universe through an infinitley small point in space.

I propose the point of mass never became larger but used its energy to move through the universe at C+ speed. Like a beam of energy constantly refreshing a picture on a TV screen giving us the appearence of reality The particle constantly visits every point in our expanding universe and refreshes reality for us.

By using its accelerations, decelerations, and spins it can give the appearance and forces related to each iota of matter and by average time in one space it can give the appearance of mass.

If mass is twice as big as other mass then the particle had to visit this space twice as many times so its forces and mass give this appearance in our reality.

It changes a little each pass incrementally to give us the illusion of time.

We may live in a hologram incrementaly changing being created by one single point. Because of the construction of our minds we can see it but parodoxicaly we see with our eyes the same thing that is makeing our eys at the moment. Just for thought.

Just aman

Thanks fafalone, cus I'm not doing anything other than presenting an idea to explain like you said, a different option to something for which no absolute proven theory stands at the moment.

I explained it in the simplest and most concise terms to just get the idea across, If you excuse the spelling. Its just as valid for me to ask for a reason my idea is less valid than anybody elses. A mathematical model is possible but is only guesswork or smoke and mirrors until we break the microcosmic C+ realm.

This idea has a lot more arguments and I think one of its best ones is that it still stays valid the closer we get to this realm while others seem to start seeing contradictions or more questions and always need more tweaking to fit.

I'll add more soon but I got a bad pump and got to rest more often recently. I'll still be around though. See ya.

Just aman

• 10 months later...
Originally posted by Geocentricman

What big bang?

When discussing a hypothetical event for which all discussion participants have a common frame of reference, it's easier to talk as if the event occurred rather than constantly referring to it as a possibility.

I strongly suggest against beginning a creationist tirade in the physics forums.

Originally posted by Sayonara³

That was my first thought, but there's no direct evidence.

Frankly I doubt it will come back. It didn't put much effort in.

There was a creationist at christs.

Historian.

Never got to meet him.

Bloody arts students.

• 1 month later...

I thought this up once. It was seriousely the scariest thing I had ever seen. (Damn didn't mean to type that part, oh well.)

The only difference was, this particle travelled along our timeline, and stayed with us untill the end of the universe. It then plays the next particle in line. amans makes more sense though, we have the illusion of time rather than the existance.

I ask only one thing though.... what governs this particles movement if there is only one? That is where my theory then returns. It interacts with itself. There is something somewhere that allows this particle to return to all the same places in the dimensions as it was before, except one, where it is in a slightly different position each time.

If you guys want proof I also came up with this theory, check out

http://www.djglacial.com/

I made a song about it called Distain (because of how horrid the thought was, I will never be the same). The lyrics mean we have travelled through/been everything possible at every point in every dimension, merely to exist. We are all the same; we are all the same because there is only one thing that truly exists. Period.

-------------------------------

Lyrics:

Why must we travel so far,

to find out who we really are.

We are same.

Distain.

-----------------------

I thought I was uniquely insane, before I came to scienceforums.

The reason I started this thread is to fish for some other abstract ideas on how the universe is built. We have ideas and rules about our observable universe and they change all the time around the edges.

I'm just saying that if I wanted to build this universe, I would need unlimited energy, memory, and some sort of program. The universe seems to have these. Maybe a self-evolving program could control the beginning "super-particle" until it evolved into a holographic universe.

Just for thought, and nice music over there alt_f13

Just aman