Magic?

Doc. Josh

I was pondering earlier in regards to magic, Their seems to be ( some ) evidence supporting the unexplainable. But most is proven illusions i know, However is it possible for levitation, disappearing whatever else is out there? Just a thought any comments or points of view would be helpful thanks.

What's the definition of magic? As Arthur C. Clarke famously said, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. And it seems like it would also be true that any sufficiently analyzed "magic" would just be a natural phenomenon.

Their seems to be ( some ) evidence supporting the unexplainable.

"There are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know." - Donald Rumsfeld 2002.

It's easy to fool humans with illusions, because your sensory organs are crude and limited to the lowest 3 spatial dimensions. When I move using the 4th dimension, you can't see me, and when I reappear 50 feet away, you think I've done something unexplainable. It's perfectly explainable, it just requires tremendous energy. I'd show you now but the drain on me makes the nearby stars twinkle and flicker, and the planet gets a little warmer each time.

I'm pretty confident in saying that anything that appears to be magic now, will be fully explained in the future. You just need to look to history...lots of things people attributed to magic/divine intervention have been explained in natural terms