cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was

rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig

to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in

waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, The olny iprmoatnt tihng is

taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be

a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is

bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but

the wrod as a wlohe.

I have seen a similar text somewhere. Can any of you computer-minded experts tell the rest of us if an artificial intelligence device (already existing) can read this text and make sense of it? And if not, why not?

Edited by Mrs Zeta

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a similar text somewhere. Can any of you computer-minded experts tell the rest of us if an artificial intelligence device (already existing) can read this text and make sense of it? And if not, why not?

That is a good question. I suppose just an anagram solver with a large lexicon would be able to have a decent stab, but much of it might be guesswork, unless it could work out the context.

• 2 weeks later...

I might suggest that the human mind doesnt read at all, rather it recognises patterns. that is perticular shapes and sizes of words, and phrases. If you have ever read unfamiliar text with archaic or otherwise words and phrases that aren't oft read, it is harder to read and much harder to understand at the pace you would normally read at.

wash,wich,wish,with,wych

can you raed tihs: wtih, wsah, wcih, wcyh.

hmm might be better to try for longer words.

wallah,warmth,wealth,wheech,wheesh,wheugh,whidah,whoosh,whydah,widish,winish,wraith,wreath,wrench,wretch

can you raed tehes: wllaah wrmath walteh weehsh wairth wetrch wenrch.

The words are all scrambled following a pattern. may want to try to scramble words that only change a few letters, or even scramble them following a pattern equation, such as every 2nd letter + following every next word the 2nd letter (+the last letter from the end) some sort of patternized equation mgtih aecfft everything.

• 2 weeks later...

to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in

the wrod as a wlohe.

the wrod as a wlohe.

the wrod as a wlohe.

This represents the phenomenon of sound as transliterated to human speech. Humans hear sound and have correlated the sound information to letter or pictograph symbols. Thus this would suggest that not only do words bear meaning ( certain definition) but as well each individual letter represents information ( a definition) . If each letter stores or decodes a certain volume of information and when letters are placed into relativity with other letters( equally ..information) then the information innate to letters continues to expand. The principles of relativity apply to language as much as relativity is a principle phenomenon everywhere. One letter standing alone ( bearing information) is not relevant unless it accompanies ( or is relative to) other information ( other letter.)

What you are representing in your post represents the phonetics ( as well phonology..phenome) of sound. This word ( letter sound information relative to other letters) is able to communicate full information even though certain parts of the information ( vowels) are removed. Thus this occurred because sound ( and information ) is inferred by letters ( letters represent sound translated to symbol..alphabetic character pictograph) . Thus with the letter “d” is also the inferred sound of the “e”. Within the letter “Q” is the phonetic imminence of the sound “yue”…and so forth. However sound as relative to alphabetic symbol does much more than your illustration fittingly represents. How so?

Tell me what the following paragraph relates to your submitted post

See tunnel old light double levitate desolate cloud elude audio elasticity( use retina) wise tenor(DNA) innate/inert white double you assert is rich, red ridge unique.

Teach the HEPA ( “high efficiency particulate air”) phone (clear sound) menial genome

Nil power of the tha(L)amu(S) minute ( Both: “A minute is a unit of measurement of time or of angle.”..and: “ a small thing”) a chord energy to erase duress hierarchy simi bridge universe tie, a dis(t)ant “MATTER” in white order theaters (eclater..“splinter, fragment, burst, flash, brilliance, .. to split, break.) in order. Teach a colony( “a group of organisms of the same kind living or growing in close association… to inhabit… move around…A discrete group of organisms, such as a group of cells growing on a solid nutrient surface. )

A color nipper… (Nautical . a short rope for seizing an anchor cable to a messenger from a capstan. ) …pyramid ( prism refracting light…to spectrum) permeate moat ( "mound, fortified height,")(Plane or stratum) emote mountain tenant the energy estate the first frost ( fiery frost) everest( “high point; summit) are a stand andes (“ "high crest." ) ice sat a diluter tier bend the ridged ..placate plastic ( “any of a group of synthetic or natural organic materials that may be shaped when soft and then hardened, including many types of resins, resinoids, polymers, cellulose derivatives, casein materials, and proteins: used in place of other materials, as glass, wood, and metals, in construction and decoration, for making many articles, as coatings, and, drawn into filaments, for weaving. They are often known by trademark names, as Bakelite, Vinylite, or Lucite.).

The rest can be a total MASS(mses) and you can still RADIATE(raed it) it without a PARABOLE(m) ( parabolic mirror)…(p o r b e l m) . This is because the human mind does not RETRIEVE (raed ervey) LIGHTER (lt) by itself , but the rod….( “a unit of square measure,…a pattern…Anatomy . one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Compare cone…a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying…. straight narrow board marked with the dimensions of a piece of joinery, as the spacing of steps on a staircase.. retinal rod any of the elongated cylindrical cells in the retina of the eye, containing the visual purple (rhodopsin), which are sensitive to dim light but not to colour )………………….swell. ( is a double hue low HE1(colorless liquid helium existing below its boiling point of 4.2 K and above the lambda point of 2.186 K.)

These responses represent other information as stored in your post ( as to phonetic sound as to principle of physics.

Feel free to visit my site: “Speculation”: Gravity. Holographic Scenario.

post-40090-0-02470900-1299603603_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

DUDE, JUST THE WORDS ARE TO BE REARRANGED.

It reads " couldnt believe that i could actually understand what iwas reading.

the phenomenal power of human mind according to a research at Cambridge

University, it doesnt matter what orders the letters in a word are the only

important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.the rest

can be a totalmess and you can still read it without a problem.this is because

human mind does not read every letter by itself but word as a whole.

• 1 month later...