100,000 posts

Dave

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so post #100,000 will not appear as that on the front home page, that'll be annoying, which one are we going by?

presumably the actual post count? which shows 9xx and something.

HA HA, same post same minute!

162 to go (from this post), is there any final ideas supported by mods (well admins) and all?

i suggest arcade, this seems popular with all and was only taken down (as far as i am aware) due to server upgrades, now the upgraded arcade is available, please can you re-introduce it as a friendly yet competitive area!

:D please, it would be soooo coool :D

i like the blue theme, if we had a new fixed them then people would disagree with it, if we had a variable one, i think many would leave it on default or put it back to the original stuff!

arcade rocks.... please add an arcade! :)

144 from this post on, i think it will happen in about 10 hours time... when ill be asleep :(

(official vbulleting thread... relevant data quoted below.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60377&page=1&pp=15

This installation comes loaded with the following games:

• Tetris

• Snake

• Asteroids

• Chopper Challenge

• Space Invaders

If you have the source (.FLA) for a game that you want to use in the v3 Arcade' date=' you can send the required files to [email']john@v3arcade.com[/email] for conversion. (Providing permission has been given by the original author.) Within a reasonable delay, I'll post the converted game and installation script on vBulletin.org.

If you look at the address box, the very last number (right now Im seeing 99958), is the total amount of posts so far. So there are only a few left now. After this there should be less than 40 or so.

What are other people voting for?

btw- we should have this in the "announcements" forums

Ack, my mistake. Hadn't read that part.

I thought I was going to miss it as we're leaving for California tomorrow for 10 days. I assume there will be no prize for whoever makes post #100000? No point in having on, and it'll just cause spam.

when we announce the 100,000th

WHEN???? ohhhhh *goes an cries in a corner*, well, i spose we better give them a bit of time!

"it would be preferable if it is not something innane." -- Sayonara³

well theme options is not innane as it is all about personal preference and arcade will create a fun 'chill-out' area and allow for friendly competition between people. im not saying you must... but they seem to be the most popular two options! (in my opinion anyway!!!)

any idea of how long the "when we announce 100,000th post" is?