The Looming Question.....War? Yes or No!

Rossonero

Originally posted by PogoC7

The reactions I expected from haters.

No counterpoint.

A real picture. Would not waste the time to photoshopping that.

Look at all that space and those BIG cars too. No minis here.

Wtf are you talking about, 'haters'? Haters of what?

All anybody has done in this thread is discuss whether or not America is right in attacking Iraq, which sort of spilled into a wider discussion of the US foreign policy. All the antagonism seems to be coming from you.

And don't tell me that image is a photo. I use photoshop extensively, I know what I'm looking at.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of Saddams top defected generals was interviewed and said their isn't a general around Saddam that he hasn't hurt, abused, and bullied. He definitely isn't surrounded by loyalty due to admiration. Anybody involved in his overthrow has the only bright future available to them. The defector says he knows the generals and he's pretty confident it will happen.

Just aman

I heard that if they turn up to work with creases in the wrong place he hits them on the knuckles with a wooden ruler.

If they speak out of place they have to stand in the corner for an hour.

They'll jump at the chance to overthrow that monster.

Apparently the dress down Friday rule doesn't extend to the false moustaches that staff close to sadam are forced to wear. This has caused dissent among the staff who feel that having a Hawaii Friday on the last Friday of the month doesn't make up for the increased risk of becoming the target of a failed assassination attempt.

However, the last team building event at the Bowling ally whent down a storm. The one objection was silenced by a free bar, from 7 till 8 on bottled drinks only, and a 40 lashes of the cat'o'nine tails.

Blix said last week the missiles were in violation of the UN resolution. It's been a week and he's gotten as far as suggesting they might have to be destroyed? Next week he will go to the UN and tell them he has made his request and he is encouraged and pleased to report that they are promising to think about it.

Just aman

Well, let's hope that forcing a democratic system into the decision at least slows the willingness to sentance half a million troops and civilians to death long enough to allow support from Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran or Bahrain to be gained.

After all, they are the countrys directly connected to Iraq, there support would probably be a good thing to be sure of before imposing a war on their doorstep.

The latest bullshit:

UN resolution forbids Iraq from having missiles that reach beyond a certain range. Blix found missiles that go beyond this range, and ordered them destroyed. Yet somehow Iraq still isn't in breach. Surely everyone can see why the UN in its current form is pathetic and useless.

It is sad how France is going to stand there all together by itself while we and all these other countries are going to have to go it alone.

Blix gave Saddam till March to show his intentions. I thought he was making a report at the end of Feb? I think Saddam killed the real Blix last visit and this new guy is an Iraqui flunkie, or maybe he's drugged, or possibly he just really is an idiot.

Just aman

Blix told Iraq to destroy their al-Samoud missiles, or the UN would recommend attacking Iraq to the USA and its allies.

This was a week or so after he told the USA there was no need to invade Iraq, and they said "lalalaalalalalalalalala can't hear you lalalaalalaala".

The USA is probably going to attack anyway, and Iraq knows this.

So of course they haven't destroyed them. Would you?