The Looming Question.....War? Yes or No!

Rossonero

No when he attacks us we attack back lol

Well we go to war I guess that makes us tough guys lol lets see how tough you look fearing for your life against terrorist attacks.

And I never said to not go to war against terrorists when Saddam shows us he is part of that then we should kill him. But lets not go around getting mad at the world cause they wont get involved with our problems.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if the IRaqi military attacks US citizens on their soil or our soil thats attacking that we must retaliate.

If a Iraqi citizen not soldier attacks an American thats different cause they are no the GOV. When the US Soldiers that were drunk killed the innocent people in Korea I think it was i accidental but something that needed an apology.

I dont know if I made sense what I mean is if a country stands by their attack then the other country has the option to figt back.

If it was the Iraqi military that attacked the US aircraft the yes we should do something.

Their is nothing wrong with fighting back harder but to start something in my book is wrong.

Originally posted by Piccolo

If a Iraqi citizen not soldier attacks an American thats different cause they are no the GOV. When the US Soldiers that were drunk killed the innocent people in Korea I think it was i accidental but something that needed an apology.

g.

So Iraq should be allowed to attack our military all it wants and not have us fight back?

Who do you defy as Iraq lets be serious. I defy Iraq when it comes to war as the Gov of Iraq like the soldiers and the Dictator, not the people. And if their people are attacking at our aircrafts then we need to make it known to teir Gov.

But you see its a Catch-22 if teir people are doing it. For all we know Saddam probbably supports it but denies it to the US, and probbably says he cant control them. If we see proof of him doing something about it and not working then we go and help( if we want) If we dont see proof of him doing anythin about it then we threaten him as simple as that.

If we let Saddam (or any terrorist group) make the first move then the concequences would most likely be worse.

If Saddam did strike first it would probably be a big strike because he knows that once he makes a move America won't be far behind on theirs. So, Saddam attacks with a Nuclear Weapon or even worst. Two or more Nuclear weapon (and or biological) on U.S. cities. "Then we retaliate", this means we use Nuclear Power ( http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/1/31/112516.shtml ). Overall, it's years of hash environment condictions leading to many ends (plants, decease, ect...).

Just saying what would happen if we let Saddam stirke first. We should never go to Iraq and Shake his hand. Hans Blix won't even do that.

If anyone understood my other Posts, then they know I am opposed to war and think Saddam will begin to comply with America once he see evidence piling up on him.

He is milking the situation. Other unstable Countries have Nuclear Weapong, but why do you think America is so afraid of Iraq (other countries also). The best position to have against America is to have them scared. Then you can get whatever you want. America just wants to resovle this situation.

Bush is going to wait about two weeks before Invading Iraq. This is because a second Iraqi resoluiton must past through the U.N. asking Saddam to UNARM. If he doesn't then. Then he wants war. How power hungry does this man need to be.

Everyone throws around the idea of launching a nuclear missile in foreign land.... but it is much harder than you think to actually order something like that. A weapon that will kill women, children, AND could even kill Muslims or Iraqis on whatever soil it is used. The fact is, America is the ONLY country to EVER use a nuclear weapon in war... AND we used TWO!! It has become an international taboo and I do not believe we will ever see a nuclear weapon purposely detonated by a government as an act of war, unless it was a final act of a desperate dictator who knew death was upon him.

Originally posted by Mastermold

So Matzi, You are over in Germany? I hope now you can tell some of your friends that not ALL Americans are stupid. hahaha I am pretty ashamed of some of the ignorant people who live here, but I guess all countries have their share.

Yeah, sure, we have plenty of these ignorant guys, too.

However, what you mentioned, we do not think that all (or some in order to exclude some persons) Americans are stupid. Instead it's something different what some Germans (maybe even many especialy in these days) think about Americans. It's really hard to define what I mean by this.

Originally posted by fafalone

[..]Opening fire on our aircraft over 100 times a year is ok?

No, it certainly is not. But, ask yourself, what are your planes doing over there? If they were not there they wouldn't be shot at, thus there were no "attack" (your way of defining this).

Thats the question I raised but was never answered.

What ae the US planes doing there.

and were is there? in there territory or in intenational? If it is interntional I wouldnt think we were doing anything wrong right.

Originally posted by Matzi

...something different what some Germans think about Americans. It's really hard to define what I mean by this.

I am intrested to hear what people think about America.

Although, I was right with Saddam cooperating with U.S. (in his words U.N. haha) http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030202/wl_nm/iraq_amin_dc_2

But anyway, I am intrested to hear people's opinions about the United States. I personally love Europe and I was planning to go there for Collage (Poland).