Element collecting

Gilded

Cool. I will give some warning though. While the gold bars offered by 'auctionmaster45' are nice and cheap, there a LOT of caveats. The first is that she is apparently VERY slow in shipping. The average time seems to be about one month. The other is the shipping cost. She neglects to mention the shipping cost in the actual auction, so while the prices for the gold bars appear to be fantastic, she makes up for that with outrageous shipping prices. (I.E. 12-14 dollars in shipping). So even though you might be able to buy the gold bars a bit below their melt price, you wind up paying the actual price per the shipping cost. I am going to e-mail her and advise that she should include the shipping cost in the auction listings, and if she fails to do that I will notify E-Bay since it is against the rules to charge about five times what the actual shipping cost is. (It's borderline fraud, and illegal according to E-Bay, to make up for a low auction price by jacking up shipping). So if you are going to get the gold bars, try and find a separate auctioner. The ones I received yesterday were from acesixx (I think that's his name), and he was great in shipping and very reasonable.

Cool. I will give some warning though. While the gold bars offered by 'auctionmaster45' are nice and cheap, there a LOT of caveats. The first is that she is apparently VERY slow in shipping. The average time seems to be about one month. The other is the shipping cost. She neglects to mention the shipping cost in the actual auction, so while the prices for the gold bars appear to be fantastic, she makes up for that with outrageous shipping prices. (I.E. 12-14 dollars in shipping). So even though you might be able to buy the gold bars a bit below their melt price, you wind up paying the actual price per the shipping cost. I am going to e-mail her and advise that she should include the shipping cost in the auction listings, and if she fails to do that I will notify E-Bay since it is against the rules to charge about five times what the actual shipping cost is. (It's borderline fraud, and illegal according to E-Bay, to make up for a low auction price by jacking up shipping). So if you are going to get the gold bars, try and find a separate auctioner. The ones I received yesterday were from acesixx (I think that's his name), and he was great in shipping and very reasonable.

Well it needed some kind of hasmat after looking at the pub 52 guidelines

Mercury UN2809 III Prohibited

its not even allowed to be shipped in us mail.

Not sure what the fines are for this but Id be weary and the seller is at high risk if the package were to break it would result in horrible consquences.

Not sure if the buyer could be at risk it could be possible.

Well it needed some kind of hasmat after looking at the pub 52 guidelines

Mercury UN2809 III Prohibited

its not even allowed to be shipped in us mail.

Not sure what the fines are for this but Id be weary and the seller is at high risk if the package were to break it would result in horrible consquences.

Not sure if the buyer could be at risk it could be possible.

"can you back that up; maybe with an experiment and well documented notes please"

Even though you meant it as a joke, a good example are the actual hat makers in the 19th century or so. :) Somebody (YT?) explained it in some thread, just can't remember which. Probably our dear H2O2 thread that has had discussions of about a hundred different topics. :)

"can you back that up; maybe with an experiment and well documented notes please"

Even though you meant it as a joke, a good example are the actual hat makers in the 19th century or so. :) Somebody (YT?) explained it in some thread, just can't remember which. Probably our dear H2O2 thread that has had discussions of about a hundred different topics. :)