View New Content

View New Content.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this a good idea

I use my computer for all the usual things (Email, Bank, Poker, Family History etc.). I like this forum and so whenever I use my computer I have a quick look to see if anything interesting to me has appeared. I am disappointed when due to timing there are only a very few items displayed. I think it would be a good idea to always display a set number of the latest entries - even if that sometimes gives more than a day's ideas and anwers. I suggest always displaying the latest 30 entries. Do you think this is a good idea?

I use my computer for all the usual things (Email, Bank, Poker, Family History etc.). I like this forum and so whenever I use my computer I have a quick look to see if anything interesting to me has appeared. I am disappointed when due to timing there are only a very few items displayed. I think it would be a good idea to always display a set number of the latest entries - even if that sometimes gives more than a day's ideas and anwers. I suggest always displaying the latest 30 entries. Do you think this is a good idea?

This is not ideal, but if you click the View New Content without being signed in it will list all the posts in the last 24 hours....if you want to answer a post hit Reply and a warning about not being signed in comes up and you should hit the 'Click here to sign in' button. The login screen comes up and then should put you in Reply mode for that topic (once the relevant fields are filled in the boxes).

Edited by StringJunky

Because it's tiny and in a stupid place.

I would have thought we can move that.

I thought that too but I created a link on my Chrome bookmarks bar for quick access...I'm sure in time Cap'n will have it all sussed..it's still early days with the new software isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...