John Kerry could be arrested.

Mad Mardigan

I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry was arrested for this. It is just the sort of thing that Bush would do to 'win' the election (we all saw what he got up to last time).

Bush is way ahead in the polls now. I have already stated that I will not visit the US while Bush is in power, so it looks like I will not be going there for quite some time.

Frankly, if the American public is stupid enough to vote Bush back in, they deserve whatever they get....

Sorry if the truth hurts.

Sorry, but what would this "truth" be? That you want to arrest Kerry under some completely trivial issue so you have an excuse to get Bush re-elected?

Is it not so hard to pick up a newspaper or turn on a televisoin and then look at what is happening in countries other than your own? Can't you see that by electing Bush as your leader, you have condemned America to be likened to the schoolboy thug, stealing dinner money from whoever you please? Not only that, but you have condemned Iraq and its citizens to a life of pure hell, bordering on civil war, because your so-called enlightened leader insists on going to war with a country for entirely the wrong reasons.

Your attitude is really starting to grate with me. You are extremely quick to jump to the defense of Bush, yet you offer no rational explanation for his ludicrous and unfounded decisions about Iraq and your general Foreign Policy when confronted with questions by other members of the forum. Not only this, but you refuse to back up any of your arguments and reduce this thread to petty slander and insults. I, for one, am fed up with hearing your sarcastic comments on a situation that you apparently know little about or choose to ignore.

If you do not wish to discuss this matter in a civilised fashion, then I would advise you not to post at all.