Quit griping!

Cap'n Refsmmat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screwed? How so?

Just to note, that was what I was expecting, but I was hoping you would explain why you feel they can't get back on their feet because my post did say that it may, like in any rebelious overthrow of a long-standing government, take a while to smooth out the problem.

True. I don't know that either of us are totaly qualified to say exactly how bad the countries were before their respective wars, though. Every news station will give you their biased oppinion about what we did. The best I have to go by are two soldiers (one of which was on this forum. igerlica or something along those lines) and the other from around here. Both had said that the situation in Iraq is better now than before and that most of the people they encountered were glad to see US troops.

True. I don't know that either of us are totaly qualified to say exactly how bad the countries were before their respective wars, though. Every news station will give you their biased oppinion about what we did. The best I have to go by are two soldiers (one of which was on this forum. igerlica or something along those lines) and the other from around here. Both had said that the situation in Iraq is better now than before and that most[/u'] of the people they encountered were glad to see US troops.

Well yes, but the troops won't be there forever, which is why the "Afghanistan went back down the pan when coalition forces left" thing is so distressingly relevant to Iraq.

Yes let's quit complaining. Bush screwed up and now Iraq is our problem. So, we should fire him and elect Kerry. We will still be there and will finish the job, but maybe more quickly.

Interesting that Bush now has learned not to listen to intelligence reports. They are telling him things in Iraq look bleak. Nah, they were correct about WMD's but wrong about this.

I never said that you should not do anything' date=' just that griping is pointless!!!!!

[/quote']

Some people who have lost sons in Iraq have been protesting the war. They have been griping. The victims of 911 have been griping.

So they all should shut up? What should they do? Take an uzi and off the Pres and Vice Pres? That would be ironic wouldn't it?