un-supported moderator comments

ATTENTION head moderator Would you, or someone PLEASE inform mooeypoo that it would be nice if she was certain of her facts before posting moderator comments in the thread, by example she posted a moderator item about celestial grids and helical rising requiring peer review, and more recently about my re-posting an item I wrote myself so that I could clear up a mistake made by Insane-alien thank you

Edited by gentleman-farmer

The correct way to complain about staff behavior is to report the post using the Report button.

Since your thread is still open and going, I'll call "no harm, no foul." If you have further complaints, bring them up the proper way. Private messages to administrators are also acceptable. (Click "Send me a message" on their profile, rather than leaving a public comment.)

In future please be advised that it is sufficient for you to make one post report in the relevant topic, and the matter will then be looked into impartially and in detail.

It is not helpful to report more than one post for the same reason, post comments to staff profiles, or open public threads where you criticise our moderators for offending your sensibilities.