New rotary engine

fuhandaigou

Hi

This is a powerful rotary internal combustion engine. When rotor round one time, engine work six times.My mechanical design aim was to create a power for UAV,MAV, robotics, mini-generators; engine size is very small, can be forged or EDM etching method of mass production. Because the rotor around its axis, uniform rotation, so it can reach a very high speed, high power. If you are interested in,Your views?

see: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/zheshi/8407631/

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/zheshi/8453474?from=8453474&at=1278335662

7763691.61ad9c27.560.jpg

8371680.1b4703e7.560.jpg

Nice graphics and animations !

The engine may be 40 years late, and has no perimeter seals. Thermal expansion can be a big brake. Lubrication and cooling are to consider too.

It will take a lot of effort putting it to work reliably and to meet current regulations, but go for it !

Nice graphics and animations !

The engine may be 40 years late, and has no perimeter seals. Thermal expansion can be a big brake. Lubrication and cooling are to consider too.

It will take a lot of effort putting it to work reliably and to meet current regulations, but go for it !

Thank you for your comment.This Internal combustion engine has a simple structure, high speed, power density, etc.; especially suitable for some need high power and low volume, high-reliability power source, such as being able to do a UAV, MAV, laptop power supply, mechanical exoskeleton of power, because in these areas, it does require high power,does not require emission and efficiency.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Very nice, nice graphics as well. isn't this a turbine? Can it run on methane? Very interesting...

Thanks! it can use methane.it's a rotary disk engine.

Hi all

please see:

8480363.c060c062.560.jpg

8480373.bb1658f9.560.jpg

8480377.29031d4d.560.jpg

8480382.46b0725c.560.jpg

It have many advantages than WANKEL , especially in small areas with using .

1 forging of mass production to achieve a significant reduction in the cost of production.

2. six cell, was more than double than the WANKEL. compact structure than the WANKEL,powerthan WANKEL.

3. seal system adopts seal and maze,in the forging of forging a number at the same time very small grooves, constitute a maze. improving Sealing performance.

of course, this machine is not designed for the car! it is tiny machinery powered! so, economy and emission is not important, manufacturing costs and power is important!

Hi Moontanman

Sorry I don't understand what you mean.

Friendly!

An air impact wrench is a torque wrench that uses compressed air to power the wrench, your engine vaguely resembles the working parts of the wrench. i wish i could see your engine in action but i can't watch videos with my computer...

How large would you envision your engine to be? Is it noisy? If it works as advertised and is very small it screams potential for sure, could be very useful. i can see the engine hooked to a small water pump or compressor or generator, a small bottle of propane like you use to power a lantern as fuel, lots of potential uses for sure....