Can this be real ?

Externet

I just stumbled onto this, I can be naive, can be a Hollywood production, perhaps not.

--->

I have no cell phones to try myself :eek:

There is a related recent thread, but in Politics; I prefer to post it here. Please delete if improper.

Hollywood fake ! Thanks God and thanks ydoaPs ! Can this thread be deleted please ? Does not belong to any science. :embarass:

Actually it's a great thread - we often get posts about whether some piece of information is accurate. I remember when someone posted about

and it was a hoax - but useful to learn. The science behind the hoax was actually pretty interesting, since it involved using glass marbles and liquid with the same refractive index I believe, rendering them basically invisible.

Anyway, no need to be embarrassed or anything - the only important thing in science is how you ask questions, and how you consider the answers, not the implications of the answers themselves. On those points you're on the mark! :D