Will this product be available and affordable anytime soon?

Green Xenon

Hi:

The below link describes a health product I'm looking for. How long until such becomes available for $1-per-package?

http://groups.google.com/group/healthiest-food-possible?hl=en&lnk=

I seriously wouldn't mind living off that stuff. Along with at least 30 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise [preceded by warm-up and stretch exercises], this would greatly increase the chances of living a long, healthy life.

Thanks,

Green Xenon

P.S. Feel free to join that group

Live off this? :eek: I, on the other hand, would rather die.

Why? The product includes a device that prevents you from tasting it while consuming it.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Green Xenon,

You forgot to add enough beer to make it acceptable.

Beer would decrease the health value of the product.

I think Green Xenon may actually be getting ahead of the rest of us. Eventually, we will be synthesizing our own food instead of killing poor innocent plants like the barbarians used to do. Before we can do that, we need to find out what ingredients will be good for us or necessary and which will be bad. Considering all the "info" about what is good/bad for you, this will be a monumental undertaking. I nominate Green Xenon as our first guinea pig.

I have to ask, what is the point? I balanced diet of "normal" food is more than good enough, what is the benefit of this?

Even a balanced diet contains certains things that one does not need -- such as starches, sugars, cellulose, and saturated fats.

The idea of the hypothetical product I'm daydreaming of is to provide only what is necessary/beneficial in the amounts that are most healthy.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I nominate Green Xenon as our first guinea pig.

I'm cool with that.

Edited by Green Xenon
Consecutive posts merged.

Our ancestors have been on a "whole food" diet for hundreds of thousands of years*. I've asked you in another thread - what makes you think that our digestive tract will be more suited to this hypothetical product, rather than a more simple and "normal" diet.

* If you consider the beginning of our evolutionary history to be the beginning of our species that is. Else, it's in magnitudes thousand times larger. ;)

Our ancestors have been on a "whole food" diet for hundreds of thousands of years*. I've asked you in another thread - what makes you think that our digestive tract will be more suited to this hypothetical product, rather than a more simple and "normal" diet.

* If you consider the beginning of our evolutionary history to be the beginning of our species that is. Else, it's in magnitudes thousand times larger. ;)

1. Our digestive tract is not better suited, it's just-as-good suited for this hypothetical product. This hypothetical product is best for overall health.

2. This hypothetical product is "whole food" with the unnecessary constituents [such as sugars, starches, cellulose, and saturated fats] removed

The thing is, just because we dont (know) that we need various things, doesn't mean we shouldn't eat them. Food is nice, i enjoy it, many people do. Why go with the bare minimum of what is required?

My hypothetical product does not "go with the bare minimum", it goes with with is closest to the optimum.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

My hypothetical product is "whole" except it has substances not beneficial to health removed.

Whole foods are foods that are unprocessed and unrefined, or processed and refined as little as possible before being consumed.

vs.

To summarize, the organisms in the product are chopped to the molecular level. Second, the proteins/fats are pre-digested all the way down to their monomers [amino acids in the case of proteins, fatty acids & glycerol in the case of fats']. Third, the undesirable substances are removed. Finally, good microbes, potassium ions, and drinking water are added.

Can you find the difference? :rolleyes:

vs.

Can you find the difference? :rolleyes:

Yes. There is a difference but it makes my hypothetical product even healthier. This is because good microbes and potassium ions are beneficial to us. Also, the reason everything is chopped to the molecular level is so the consumer can receive all the healthy molecules [and the undesired molecules removed]. The reason potassium are added are to make up for the potassium excreted by the body in response to chlorine deficiency.

• 3 months later...

to me food and dining are great parts of life on this planet and i would not trade those experiences for a few extra years

Maybe not for life extension but I certainly would live off this product if it means preventing me from suffering a stroke or other disease and disability. So long as I'm alive, I do not want to end up handicapped at all. Living off this product decreases my chances of developing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and other horrific conditions that would otherwise make my life hell.