Evidence

Adam

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 1 on 1 argument?

The only way you're going to win this is if you keep ignoring the science behind why you are wrong - much like you have been doing all along.

As long as you use that strategy it doesn't matter how many people post here in this public discussion.

Originally posted by Adam

sorry buddy , i don't need to win an argument by using elaborate vocabulary, to make myself seem smarter , Find yourself another thread, this is a 1 on 1 argument.

If you want a 1 on 1 argument, take it to PM. Otherwise, don't bother coming to message boards.

You also appear to have mistaken my suggestion that you make your posts a bit more readable for me saying 'hes stupid lolz he doesnt use words like peptonize lolz'

Other people here don't matter to me, I will continue this until APRIL.

Well, that remains to be seen.

What I suggest is that you post your theory again in this thread, but this time all in one ordered and structured form, making any modifications you see fit based on what we've already talked about. Kind of a summary.

That way we will all know where we've got to - it'll make the discussion a lot easier.

Originally posted by Radical Edward

Adam... will you answer my damn points?

Of course he won't.

Check out this page from one of the sites he's been using as a "Source":

http://www.poleshiftprepare.com/survivalgroups.htm

Apparently sitting in a tent somewhere high up keeps you safe from the solar radiation and firestorms caused by a polar shift.

I didn't know that.

px_orbit.GIF

Ofcourse , this is united states government biggest secret, and Faf doesn't like it.

i haven't been using that site, i have been using zetatalk.com

stop hitting on search engines

And the source of the image?

Why, it's http://www.poleshiftprepare.com/px_orbit.GIF

You, Sir, are a liar. So don't speak to me about respect.

Sayonara, come up with something that no one else has figured out discovered before, Then I'l look at you from respecting point of view

I respect people who understand and apply scientific principles, and who use that to back up their claims.

Unfortunately this precludes you.

Originally posted by fafalone

Yeah, planets don't exponentially gain speed no matter how eccentric their orbit. And even if they did, you would still be able to see them with an optical telescope.

Regardless of which, the orbit described in the image Adam posted would need to be highly exotic, describing a pattern such as that which might be achieved with a spirograph as the orbit of the planet followed Earth's own trajectory.

Why this planet should orbit both Earth and the sun requires, I suspect, some very nimble reasoning.