Any RPG gamers here?

admiral_ju00

i'm into Diablo II and NOX

P.S.NOX isn't a famous game

Diablo II is a damn good game, but it gets old after a while. I've played that game for about 5 years on a On and Off basis, and there's only so many times you can beat the game and still not find any godly items. What ruined D2 for me though was the drop mod. So now I've backed up all the good items and the only thing I can see myself doing in that game is to hack the hell out of my chars, and that gets old even faster. Grrrr.

I wish Blizard would release a new version of it, but alas, they won't.

I love rpg's, but also lack the time to play them. Instead, I now only have a few minutes for brutal slaughtering on the quake 3 servers.

However, I've found a neat little web based role playing game, some may have heard of it.

http://www.battleon.com

Its a flash rpg game, that is constantly expanding. It is turn based, alot of pointing and clicking, but good for killin time. They are working on what they call "walk around quests" which is a pretty neat element.

Anyhow, one of my all time favorite RPG games was Mario RPG on the Snes.

I've just picked up a copy of "City of Heroes" and let me tell you that this is the best thing this year I've spent 50 bucks on. After playing it for oh like, 5 minutes or so, I had to cancel my EQ account(I hate the controls there, especially for a melee char).

The gameplay, the control, the graphics, etc are impressive, also considering the fact that there's absolutely no lag on the servers even when they are heavily populated..

[math]1s^2[/math]