They should really make a movie that stitches together a bunch of lolcats.

Icefire

Storyline: Suspicious Cat was hired by Professor LOLrus to recover the stolen B.U.K.K.E.T., the device which creates cheezeburgers, critical to the existence of society. Upon inspecting the crime scene suspicious cat discovers clued leading to Dr. Tinycat, so he takes the next Bunway to Lawlzania to meet with him.

Halfway the Bunway is attacked by a hovercat drone leading to an intense dogfight with the Bunway using it's emergency Projectiles Landing On People System (P.L.O.P.S.) to blind the drone and make it crash into the sea. He meets Dr.Tinycat at his favorite bar, which is starring Nancy and the Itti bitti Choir Committi. Dr. Tinycat reveals that yes he did steal the B.U.K.K.E.T., but then promptly lost it to whom he believes to be Basement Cat.

He then escapes by distracting Suspicious cat with sparklies. Knowing that if Basement Cat obtained the B.U.K.K.E.T. something bad is about to happen, Suspicious cat calls Long Cat on an old favor to defeat Basement Cat. After the invade Basement Cat's lair the meet up with Short Cat; Long Cat's arch nemisis. the two engage in battle and after a long and exciting fight, they settle their differences and Go to Tim Hortons for coffee. Suspicious Cat continues on his journey to Basement Cat's lair, and find him and Ceiling Sitting on the couch.

Turns out that Ceiling cat came to the dark side for cookies, and that the two were watching every single I Haz A Star Trek episode back to back. Ceiling cat confirms that they were both watching the episodes when the B.U.K.K.E.T. was stolen from Dr. Tinycat.

Suspicious cat realizes that he has absolutely no idea who haz the B.U.K.K.E.T., so he decides to go home and back to sleep. But before he leaves the den, a commercial comes on about how Prime Minister Happy Cat is going to have a major news conference in two hours that is supposed to "blow your minds". Suspicious Cat then starts to connect the dots and realize that Happy Cat had paid Dr. Tinycat to steal the B.U.K.K.E.T. for him, and now the Minister is going to use it to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

He then borrows Basement Cat's Invisible Bike and bikes as fast as he can to the press conference to stop Happy Cat from doing so. He arrives at the press conference just in time to see Happy Cat enact his evil plan but Suspicious Cat receives the help of Bunny Waffle head, Happy Cat's advisor, and they are able to stop Happy Cat's plan in it's tracks.

Bunny reveals that she had no choice it the Taking-over-the-world matters, and then she goes on to become the new Prime Minister.

Well, it would be better than the majority of the crap coming from hollywood. Or at bare minimum be like SpongeBob Squarepants The Movie.

really? did you miss this?

Knowing that if Basement Cat obtained the B.U.K.K.E.T. something bad is about to happen, Suspicious cat calls Long Cat on an old favor to defeat Basement Cat. After they invade Basement Cat's lair they meet up with Short Cat; Long Cat's arch nemisis. the two engage in battle and after a long and exciting fight, they settle their differences and go to Tim Hortons for coffee.

That's just a brief summary.

monorail cat of course will be the main form of ground transportation, and lazercats will be actually be the main form of fighting (IE: when longcat and shortcat are fighting one of their weapons are eyelazers)

Oh, and any songs will be ABBA lyrics with LOLcatish lyrics.

EG (Sung to money money money, imagine srs maestro cat is at the piano):

I primp all night I primp all day, to try to always get my way

[choir committi] Ain't it sad

But still there never seems to be a single funneh left for me

[choir]That's too bad

In my dreams I have a plan

If I got me a funneh clan;

I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd laze around inside the mall...

[]Funney, Funney, Funneh

[]Must be funney

[]In a cute cat's world

[]Funney, Funney, Funneh

[]Very funneh,

[]to be in our world

Aha-ahaaa

All the things I could do

If I was a little funneh

It's a cute cat's world

Edited by Icefire