Rakdos

how well did u like the movie  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how well did u like the movie

• good
    • bad
    • good execpt the physics probs
    • haven't seen it

To the "whole cold fusion" thing, it has been done. Schrodinger, what is the title and who are the publishers of that cold fusion book at the library?

Now, I gather that by the above mention of "Cold Fusion" you're talking about a mechanical device and not a programming language, right?

But then again, isn't Cold fusion the same thing as a Perpetual motion device?

In which case they might have built it, but it just didn't work.

Let me get this straight, you're trying to pick holes in a fantasy film about a guy who has radioactive blood and can perform superhuman feats including climbing sheer walls? :confused:

I mean, I can understand it in a science oriented film like say Pi or Cube but Spiderman? Bit like shooting fish in a barrel don't you think considering they don't really go out of their way to make it accurate but (by definition) fantastic.

Then get a periodic table

Tritium isn't on the periodic table, except as 'Hydrogen', so that's a singularly useless suggestion.

To the "whole cold fusion" thing, it has been done. Schrodinger, what is the title and who are the publishers of that cold fusion book at the library?

The only 'cold fusion' thing that I know of is the abortive claim of Fleischmann and Pons. That was what we in the scientific community refer to as 'utterly utterly wrong'.

Anyway, to pick out scientific flaws in spiderman is a bit pointless.

The only 'cold fusion' thing that I know of is the abortive claim of Fleischmann and Pons. That was what we in the scientific community refer to as 'utterly utterly wrong'.

Who said it was Cold Fusion? I belive it was laser induced hot fusion, and before you say well it couldn't have formed a sphere because of Earth's gravity it all depends on waht shape they form the fuel into to start the reaction