calling good chemistry nutcases

walsh155

if you had demonstrated even the slightest hint of following our advice or even just common sense safety practices then we'd be happy to oblige. as it stands though, the only experiment in which involves gas that you should do is 'breathing' the conversion of O2 to CO2. even then i'm not sure i'd trust you.

Mild acids on baking soda will liberate CO2 in bubbles. You can also try chalk and mild acid. Don't use acid and bleach. You don't want to make chlorine because it is nasty.

Why do you want this information?

can anyone tell me gaseous experiments that give of gas and differnet types of experiments to do with gas just like the chlorine with acid+bleach

please

Brendan

REPLY: Why do you keep asking questions about creating dangerous gases ? You have been warned repeatedly about the dangerous nature of Cl 2, but keep asking similar leading questions. You already know how to create Cl 2,so why do you keep asking about it. I don`t know what you are up to but I do not trust you at all. ...Dr.Syntax

Walsh, You've been told countless times that this forum does not encourage or deals with the creation or experimentation of dangerous substances.

Specifically, if you wish to mix acid and bleach and risk your life and the lives of others, you are STRONGLY encouraged against it. All other readers, occasional or otherwise, are STRONGLY encouraged to not meddle with dangerous substances that may well severely hurt themselves and others.

Walsh, please read our HazMat policy and do *NOT* open another thread requesting information about dangerous gases.

This thread is closed.