Relativity of possibility

alan2here

When I first discovered relativity I found it perplexing. Information travels at the speed of light but matter never gets that fast.

Yet 3 bodies could be in a line moving forward. One is stationary as far as it can tell although really there is nothing definative to compare it with. The second is moving past the first at close to the speed of light with the third moving close to the speed of light past the second. They all get to being in line from having a staggered start and take a photo continuing at there relative speeds, the light from the flash reaches the finish line of this race at the same time with each body staying in the center of his bubble of light but keeping the same speeds as they had before.

Two apparent contradictions, the third body being more than the speed of light faster than the first and the problems caused by the light, thease speeds and distances respectively don't make sence.

They can however all be explained by space and time destorting, in short the answer to a relativerty question in the form of "these things can't both be true" is "length contraction and time dilation make it work".

I was wondering if similarly possibility distorts (and here I am not the first to consider possibility as a sort of dimention) relative to each observer in cases involving quntum mechanics, strings or cats in boxes that seem equally perplexing?