Question about space twins return

asprung

Is tme dilation viewed by the space twin as occuring in his own time frame?

I see everything ageing by a universal time at which the universe ages. It is the rate at which the present becomes the past. A change in clock speed will not change this rate. An event is viewed as it occurs from all time frames though their clocks may not read the same. Events are spaced by universal time. I know that you do not think that I am correct.

Is tme dilation viewed by the space twin as occuring in his own time frame?

I see everything ageing by a universal time at which the universe ages. It is the rate at which the present becomes the past. A change in clock speed will not change this rate. An event is viewed as it occurs from all time frames though their clocks may not read the same. Events are spaced by universal time. I know that you do not think that I am correct.

We know you are not correct. This is not how the universe behaves. We have experimental confirmation of this. Discussion that blithely ignores empirical evidence is useless in this kind of setting.

It seems that we are getting nowhere here. asprung, if you want to discuss relativity, you have to discard your mistaken notions of how the universe works. This is science — hypotheses that fail to match up with empirical data have to be abandoned. Insisting on making the discussion fit to a failed model is not science.

Edited by swansont
add mod note