Which program? - Reverse Aging

Shou

I believe stem cell research is the field where there is some reason to believe some new discoveries are aready in the works. Have you heard of the case where a 30 year old woman had her trachea replaced with a trachea created from her own stem cells that were taken from her own bone marrow. There are some serious implications here. I mean good ones. Being from her own stem cells no need for anti-rejction drugs. Stem cells from adult bone marrow can be used to create what ? A kidney,aheart,an arm,a leg,new skin,new teeth. It seems worth checking into to me. Here is a link to that story wich shows the young woman there with no sign what so ever of any scarring about her neck and there is a video with her in it. Go to : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7735696.stm . see what you think of that. ...Dr.Syntax ......post script This is not the video I was describing. That first link did not work. But the story is there and another video that my system coud not play. Whatever, ...Dr.Syntax

Edited by dr.syntax