One Amazing Graph!

Bizza

Thanks Tree;). I'll try them all soon and see what comes up. Much appreciated.:D

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Thanks for your suggestion Dr.Syntax. I definately will add another page just like you said. By the way, you shouldn't have to sign in to make a comment. Or did it ask this first? I've allowed anyone to make comments without having to. But please do let me know if you have any troubles.

You are all wonderful people and I appreciate all your inputs. Thanks gang!:D

REPLY: Hello Bizza, I want to thank you for your kind comments and adding a rep point. I don`t get very many. My current rating is a minus 39. I may be setting a new record in that regard . Probably not, but who knows. Take Care Buddy, ...Dr.SYNTAX ..... Oh my goodness my rep count has jumped down to a minus 46 Oh well, whatever, Dr.Syntax

REPLY: Hello Bizza, I want to thank you for your kind comments and adding a rep point. I don`t get very many. My current rating is a minus 39. I may be setting a new record in that regard . Probably not, but who knows. Take Care Buddy, ...Dr.SYNTAX ..... Oh my goodness my rep count has jumped down to a minus 46 Oh well, whatever, Dr.Syntax

You're quite welcome Dr.Syntax and thank you also. I really appreciate your advice and I have already included the kites in the poll (although the poll doesn't work now since I changed the WP theme).

LOL... yes, you do have quite a low rep, but I'm sure there will be others that will boost that up quick smart. Take care matey and talk soon. ;-)