Psychiatric diseases are MYTH's! Prove inside

Forums admins please do not remove this before looking at the link it self. If you care about the people wasting their health, time and money.

Link removed by moderator.

this link is free to watch and this is NOT advertisement of any kind.

I recommend watching the whole documentary until the end ( 10x clips)

Edited by Mokele

I don't think anybody is going to watch that. If your first and only post is just a redirect to another site, that pretty much just makes you a spammer. You are free, of course, to discuss your ideas here at SFN. (Otherwise I'm just going to delete this thread. The purpose of this site is not to give you free publicity.)

I don't think anybody is going to watch that. If your first and only post is just a redirect to another site, that pretty much just makes you a spammer. You are free, of course, to discuss your ideas here at SFN. (Otherwise I'm just going to delete this thread. The purpose of this site is not to give you free publicity.)

you are free to do it. I have not made the documentary. It is for you to decide

if you want people to become better or leave the situation as it is. I am not selling anything, so it's up to you.

The title of the thread implies that in some sense pshyciatric diseases belong to "MYTH", whoever or whatever that might be.

It may be true in the sense that for example, perhaps, "MYTH" has delusions of grandeur. In that case delusions of grandeur is "MYTH's" (complaint).

I'm not wasting my time looking through a bunch of videos to find out.

If psychiatrymyth wants to put forward a brief explanation here then I might read it.

If (as I rather suspect) it turns out to be total rubbish then I will point that out and I guess others will too.

I watched as much of the video linked in the OP as I could stand.

What I managed to get through is awash in the typical conspiracy theory fallacies, and can only be believed by someone unfamiliar with basic critical thinking.

Case in point: One of the first things done is quote-mine Dr. Wayne Evans, choosing a line that, out of it's context, sounds like a plan to rule the world.

I doubt it ever got around to making an actual case. If it did, perhaps the OP could spare us the video and give us a summary.

Edited by JillSwift