Why do magnetic feilds not affect the brain?

well, if you want to get pernickity about it all chemicals have a quantum nature as they are bound together by the quantum properties of the electron shells. so the distinction of 'quantum' chemical frame doesn't really make sense and is quite redundant.

kind of like when my mum calls a CD a 'compact CD disc'

so let's get this straight;

the OP is asking a question that not a one has addressed

but all have a love of me!

Why does a 3 Tesla magnet (MRI) not affect biological processes if living things run as classically interpreted?

so let's get this straight;

the OP is asking a question that not a one has addressed

but all have a love of me!

WTF are you talking about? The very first responses to the OP directly addressed the question. Magnetic fields DO effect the brain. The question was flawed, examples given as to when and how these effects take place, hence no further discussion required. :doh:

WTF are you talking about? The very first responses to the OP directly addressed the question. Magnetic fields DO effect the brain. The question was flawed, examples given as to when and how these effects take place, hence no further discussion required. :doh:

the dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is the comment you made................

it is 'pulsating' magnetic fields that can be used on the brain and affects noted

as a 3 tesla magnet can pick up your car

None of that changes the fact that this thread was answered with the first several posts. The question itself was flawed, as magnetic fields DO effect the brain. It really matters not how many cars your tesla magnet can pick-up.

• 2 months later...

A 3 tesla magnet does effect the brain. That is why there's an image. I would imagine that because it polarizes the molecules quickly and then goes back to normal there's no immediate tangible effect. As far as i'm aware there isn't known long term effects. Same as there is not known long term effects with pregnancy, but they routinely don't do MRI's on pregnant women.