can blind people dream

this just came to my mind when me and a friend were talking about dreams. i thought. in order to dream you must see. as such the pictures in your dream are just jumbled pictures from vishions and experiences.

so my answer is no blind people canot dream.... but the can think

ok... but can the visualize the dream. as such see someone standing infront of them.... in order to visualize or remeber wut something looks like you must first see it....you cant see a new face it just be a john doe

but i guse felling something would intitle to a someont of a picture or a memory. so i guse they can dream. but not like people who acualy have the gift of sight.

ok... but can the visualize the dream. as such see someone standing infront of them.... in order to visualize or remeber wut something looks like you must first see it....you cant see a new face it just be a john doe

but i guse felling something would intitle to a someont of a picture or a memory. so i guse they can dream. but not like people who acualy have the gift of sight.

What ever the persons reality is, is what the dream will a dream will be. For instance, I have zero sense of smell and don't recall ever dreaming of a smell or in fact food. The mind reflects reality as known, not whats percieved...

Thought you might like to see some testimonials of those that became blind or have never seen, as sighted people do....http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/11187

Noticed on the previous thread, some one mentioned B/W dreams over in color, which about 15% do dream in B/W, yet are not color blind. There were many errors however and thought the most current studies would be interesting to you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream