Obama lifts Stem Cell research restrictions

john5746

Thank God for rationality & that the lunatic leaders affiliated with religiosity are gone . How one can equate a bunch of non -sentient cells with a fully aware individual is beyond me . What we fear is the anticipatory foreknowledge of death & if that is absent no harm or hurt is done to the entity terminated .

obamacomic.jpg

via: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/03/stem_cells_on_the_radio.php

Here's Glenn Beck, always the representative of Idiot America.

"So here you have Barack Obama going in and spending the money on embryonic stem cell research, and then some, fundamentally changing - remember, those great progressive doctors are the ones who brought us Eugenics. It was the progressive movement and it was science. Let's put science truly in her place. If evolution is right, why don't we just help out evolution? That was the idea. And sane people agreed with it!

And it was from America. Progressive movement in America. Eugenics. In case you don't know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. That came from people in white coats. That came from the best and brightest because they were unhinged from any kind of ethics. They were unhin… they believed in evolution. It came from the scientific consensus. We're headed back down there again. The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening. So I guess I have to put my name on yes, I hope Barack Obama fails. But I just want his policies to fail; I want America to wake up."

Man, he sounds like Ben Stein. Science is evil, science is indistinguishable from Nazis, evolution is the same thing as amorality. What a maroon. If anyone is unhinged, it's Beck.