Just cancelled my cell phone ouch

Hades

no, i was very unhappy with the billing cycles. three separate times i called the company and spoke to a representative who was suppose to change my account and downgrade my plan for me but failed to. this added $15 a month onto the bill. Also, when my last phone broke, i purchased a new phone. it was a cameraphone for $30.why not right? U never know when a girl's shirt is gonna come off. they installed a plan without my consent for unlimited picture sending at a cost of $15 a month. So now i was paying $80 a month for a phone bill which should not have been over $20. ive been wanting to cancel the phone for quite some time due to their negligance. I was a customer of sprint and will not consider getting another cellular phone until i see that its a necessity of my life.

no, i was very unhappy with the billing cycles. three separate times i called the company and spoke to a representative who was suppose to change my account and downgrade my plan for me but failed to. this added $15 a month onto the bill. Also, when my last phone broke, i purchased a new phone. it was a cameraphone for $30.why not right? U never know when a girl's shirt is gonna come off. they installed a plan without my consent for unlimited picture sending at a cost of $15 a month. So now i was paying $80 a month for a phone bill which should not have been over $20. ive been wanting to cancel the phone for quite some time due to their negligance. I was a customer of sprint and will not consider getting another cellular phone until i see that its a necessity of my life.

since they are doing stuff without your consent, you should see what there are in complaints procedures and so on. I know this sort of thing is heavily frowned on in the UK. something similar happened to my parents over their gas bill and they got about 6-8 months of free gas out of it, since all previous charges were refunded.

since they are doing stuff without your consent, you should see what there are in complaints procedures and so on. I know this sort of thing is heavily frowned on in the UK. something similar happened to my parents over their gas bill and they got about 6-8 months of free gas out of it, since all previous charges were refunded.

yes, they offered me compensation. the cust. serv. rep was willing to reimburse me for the overbilling charges ive incurred since the new contract.

i figured that i could accept this credit from sprint somewhere in the amount of $100, and then cancel the entire plan later that week so i would only owe them $150 for the remainder of the balance, but it wouldnt work.

virgin mobile does sound like a good idea; the g/f has one and loves it.