ranges of sound

Norman Albers

Me, too. Where did you find out about the pitches of sound emitted by spiders and cougars? Where was that studied?

Also, since I'm not familiar, what ranges of sound do you get on pianos? Like min/max? It would be interesting to see how those data points relate to each other.

me, too. Where did you find out about the pitches of sound emitted by spiders and cougars? Where was that studied?

Also, since i'm not familiar, what ranges of sound do you get on pianos? Like min/max? It would be interesting to see how those data points relate to each other.

right here dammit.

right here dammit.

Norm, I'm confused. I didn't see a link anywhere in your post. Also, I'm really not sure why you are angry. :confused: I was expressing an interest in a topic about which you posted, and asked where I could learn more. If you don't want to talk about it, then fine... I'm not sure why you'd open a thread, though, if that's the case.

Now, do you have any information that can make this an interesting discussion, like studies or articles, or is this going to be another random piece of SFN that goes no where and is quickly closed? I hope for the former, myself. It's an interesting topic. I was sincere with my initial response to you above.

My thread on 'sounds' was put in the TRASH by Mokele. I received an infraction for rebuffing his stupidity. Take this all to the TRASH.

Wow. Alrighty then. Your response is childish, and I'm fairly sure throwing this thread into the trash isn't going to be a problem for anyone with the way you've reacted in it. Too bad, really.

I have moved this thread out of the dustbin and in to GD to show people how not to go about airing disgruntlement on the forums.

We issue sanctions against members who are abusive to other members, so it should come as no surprise to find that we also issue sanctions against members who are abusive to staff.

Tell Mokele to rescind his JUDGEMENT.

No.

Mokele's JUDGEMENT as to whether or not posts break the rules is why he is a moderator. What you are asking for is either (i) a special status, or (ii) anarchy. Neither particularly appeal.

When you come back from your enforced vacation Norman, please bear in mind that tenure on these forums does not grant immunity to censure. The staff here work hard for no pay to make this community the way it is and they do not deserve to be abused for their troubles.