Any engineers (or those in training) here ?

Daniel

There is a guy from Toronto uni here on exchange doing my course. Cool guy, accent is so thick though. He's leaving there within the next week I think.

A friend of mine is going to McGill university in Montreal for a year on exchange.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going into engineering studies next year.

I have some other unfinished business to attend to first.

People have told me that here, the first year is by far the hardest. Almost all the math is crammed into the first year, with some left to the second.

I guess I'll know in two years!

• 11 months later...

Yet another mechanical engineer (starting 3d yr) here!

Hello folks..

hey wolverine....I am doing a four yr graduation course in mech engg..Id like to do masters in aerodynamics/aircraft design...

Do u think it would be possible if i picked up some extra courses after the graduation?

Any ways i am planning to build a proper R/c hovercraft this summer break any rookies in the field?

Daniel,

If ee is what you want, then stick with it. Others have completed the courses before you, so you can do it too.

Last week I saw a job for an ee that started at $85 - 95 k with just a B.S. It was for radar designers, let me know if you want to see the job description and I will find it for you.

I'm a recent EE grad and looking for work. I'm spent the past year working on a academic research grant, but now it's time to find a real job.

Anyone out there have interested (or have contacts interested) in hiring a EE with interest in power and e-mag out on the west coast or south-east (USA)? ;););)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going into engineering when I get to college, prolly Aeronautical or Aerospace. Might double major, or minor, in something else - political science or linguistics are what i'm looking at right now. But engineering is what I always have done, always do, and probably, always will do.

• 2 weeks later...
Second year' date=' aerospace engineering student here :)

The Wolverine :D[/quote']

Hey,

I'm goin into grade 12 so University applications start in a few months. I want to go into aerospace as well, just wondering where you are taking it and what your high school grades were that allowed you to get accepted, if you don't want to say so don't I understand its somewhat of a personal question.

Thanks.