What happened to the reputation system?

I agree about admins by the way. It shouldn't be there period.

But the rep was good for all of the other things I said. It also helped some people "get the picture" -- and change their debating methods. When you write something offesive and people argue with you its one thing, but if you get extremely low points after tht - it affects a bit more.

And the other way around too. The only thing that people should think of is that it doesnt matter what OPINION is written -- what matters as rep points is the WAY people argue.. but that's individual I guess.

Anyways I'd still be happy to see it back :P

~moo

how 'bout an "invisible" one then?

I just thought of that. A Reputation system that is not visible to users, only admins. That way if i find a post degrading or BAD i mark it and report it bad, and the other way around. It's invisible so things are not abused much - but admins might be able to use it to see if someone's being an idiot for a long period of time and warn him or.. err.. something...

:)

just a random thought.

~moo

To aommaster : "You're only 16' date=' you don't have a rep yet."

Can you guess where that is from? Hint think 'sit-com'.[/quote']

I ahve two things to say to that:

a) I have no clue where it comes from, I don't really watch alot of sit-coms :D

b) What is the relevancy of this? :confused:

• 2 months later...

fresh prince of belair

To aommaster : "You're only 16' date=' you don't have a rep yet."

Can you guess where that is from? Hint think 'sit-com'.[/quote']

Its gone now. But, you could give and take away points depending on your OWN reputation. A person with higher reputation points could give or take more reputation points from another person, than someone with a lower reputation. It kind of filters out the goodies and the baddies! So you know who to listen to!