The Birth of a Planet

Motor Daddy

A sun reproduces and a planet is born. The newborn planet is born for a very specific reason. The reason planets are born of stars is because a star’s core is becoming hotter and hotter. As the core becomes hotter the matter in that core becomes denser per the same volume. As the core temperature continuously increases, and the cores’ matter becomes denser, the less dense material surrounding the center is forced in an outward motion. This creates an order of density between the center of a core and a radius away from the core. The order is of course, matter gets less dense as you increase distance from the center of the core.

As the less dense material is traveling in an outward direction it is also gathering layers of less dense material as it moves away from the core. The result is a core with a velocity traveling away from a center core, gaining mass of less dense matter as it travels away. The core continues to gain mass and distance as it moves away from the mother core until a balance of density and distance is reached. It is that moment that the planet is born.

Gravity is caused by an imbalance in density order. If you are at sea level at the ocean, the water is in its correct distance away from the Earth’s core. If you force water to get further away from the core (lift a bucket of water into the air) you are forcing the water to go to an area that is less dense (the air). If you remove the force keeping the water further away from its natural density line the water goes back to its natural density line. Similarly, when you force air to go below the surface of the water (push a small balloon filled with air) you are forcing a less dense material to occupy a more dense region by volume. If the force is removed from the balloon the balloon surfaces to where it belongs in the density line, above the water.

Planets continue to get further away from the sun because they become less dense as they cool, their surface slowly erodes to a less dense area. The planets’ core decreases temperature the further away from the mother sun it gets. As the core temperature decreases the matter surrounding the core expands to less dense matter. As the density of the core volume becomes lower as the planet cools, the matter expands, forcing itself away from the core. Basically what is happening is the core is becoming cooler and less dense as time goes on as the planet gets further away from a heat source.

Edited by Motor Daddy

I'm sorry but observational evidence says you're wrong.

Which evidence is that, that our Sun and solar system's planets don't have a density order that is the greatest density at the core, and least dense at the outer edges of their atmospheres?

Maybe you mean the evidence that the gas giants aren't the coolest and furthest away from the Sun?

How do you propose the gas giants formed? My theory explains the "phenomena."

Which evidence is that, that our Sun and solar system's planets don't have a density order that is the greatest density at the core, and least dense at the outer edges of their atmospheres?

Maybe you mean the evidence that the gas giants aren't the coolest and furthest away from the Sun?

How do you propose the gas giants formed? My theory explains the "phenomena."

I'll go through your post in a moment listing evidence if you like.

But probably a combination of the core accretion model and disk instability model.

A sun reproduces and a planet is born. The newborn planet is born for a very specific reason. The reason planets are born of stars is because a star’s core is becoming hotter and hotter.

That's not really what happens in stars. For one thing the makeup of material in stars is completely different to the planets. We have images of stars with planet forming discs.

As the core becomes hotter the matter in that core becomes denser per the same volume. As the core temperature continuously increases, and the cores’ matter becomes denser, the less dense material surrounding the center is forced in an outward motion.

Again we don't see this happening, the sun doesn't have a convective core.

This creates an order of density between the center of a core and a radius away from the core. The order is of course, matter gets less dense as you increase distance from the center of the core.

Irrelevant as no convective core.

As the less dense material is traveling in an outward direction it is also gathering layers of less dense material as it moves away from the core.

How?

The result is a core with a velocity traveling away from a center core, gaining mass of less dense matter as it travels away. The core continues to gain mass and distance as it moves away from the mother core until a balance of density and distance is reached. It is that moment that the planet is born.

How does this work mathematically surely it couldn't

Gravity is caused by an imbalance in density order. If you are at sea level at the ocean,

Observations of galaxies show that density has nothing to do with gravity, this can also be seen in the solar system

the water is in its correct distance away from the Earth’s core. If you force water to get further away from the core (lift a bucket of water into the air) you are forcing the water to go to an area that is less dense (the air). If you remove the force keeping the water further away from its natural density line the water goes back to its natural density line.

The density of the atmosphere and water is cause by gravity. This is trivial to derive.

Similarly, when you force air to go below the surface of the water (push a small balloon filled with air) you are forcing a less dense material to occupy a more dense region by volume. If the force is removed from the balloon the balloon surfaces to where it belongs in the density line, above the water.

See previous comment.

Planets continue to get further away from the sun

The earth is actually moving towards the sun slowly,

because they become less dense as they cool, their surface slowly erodes to a less dense area. The planets’ core decreases temperature the further away from the mother sun it gets.

Do you have any evidence for this what so ever? We don't really know the core temps of the other planets but we know that some moons have more volcanic activity than the earth.

As the core temperature decreases the matter surrounding the core expands to less dense matter. As the density of the core volume becomes lower as the planet cools,

... ok

the matter expands, forcing itself away from the core.

but isn;t it the core?

Basically what is happening is the core is becoming cooler and less dense as time goes on as the planet gets further away from a heat source.

The earths heat doesn't come from the sun, it comes from the massive pressure at the centre of the earth.

That doesn't follow ovservations. How do you explain nebulae giving "birth" to stars *and* planets?

Also, a star's core gets hotter when it's closer to its death - and yet the planets are the same approximate age of the sun (a *bit* "younger"). Your theory is inconsistent with that fact as well.

You challenge the existing theories but seem to not know them at all. The fact you don't understand the explanation of how gas giants are formed doesn't mean the explanation is lacking. It just means you don't understand it. Read a bit about logical fallacies.

Good luck,

~moo

• 1 month later...
A sun reproduces and a planet is born. The newborn planet is born for a very specific reason. The reason planets are born of stars is because a star’s core is becoming hotter and hotter. As the core becomes hotter the matter in that core becomes denser per the same volume. As the core temperature continuously increases, and the cores’ matter becomes denser, the less dense material surrounding the center is forced in an outward motion. This creates an order of density between the center of a core and a radius away from the core. The order is of course, matter gets less dense as you increase distance from the center of the core.

As the less dense material is traveling in an outward direction it is also gathering layers of less dense material as it moves away from the core. The result is a core with a velocity traveling away from a center core, gaining mass of less dense matter as it travels away. The core continues to gain mass and distance as it moves away from the mother core until a balance of density and distance is reached. It is that moment that the planet is born.

Gravity is caused by an imbalance in density order. If you are at sea level at the ocean, the water is in its correct distance away from the Earth’s core. If you force water to get further away from the core (lift a bucket of water into the air) you are forcing the water to go to an area that is less dense (the air). If you remove the force keeping the water further away from its natural density line the water goes back to its natural density line. Similarly, when you force air to go below the surface of the water (push a small balloon filled with air) you are forcing a less dense material to occupy a more dense region by volume. If the force is removed from the balloon the balloon surfaces to where it belongs in the density line, above the water.

Planets continue to get further away from the sun because they become less dense as they cool, their surface slowly erodes to a less dense area. The planets’ core decreases temperature the further away from the mother sun it gets. As the core temperature decreases the matter surrounding the core expands to less dense matter. As the density of the core volume becomes lower as the planet cools, the matter expands, forcing itself away from the core. Basically what is happening is the core is becoming cooler and less dense as time goes on as the planet gets further away from a heat source.

birth of planet is from its seed that are meteroids.only a few can germinate in big planet. actually planet have well managed layers like tree log so planets are living thing like tree etc.all planets grow from very small size of its seed only.

birth of planet is from its seed that are meteroids.only a few can germinate in big planet. actually planet have well managed layers like tree log so planets are living thing like tree etc.all planets grow from very small size of its seed only.

Planets grow by the gravitational accretion of matter. Plants grow through chemical reactions. Ergo, plants and planets (although only a 1 letter different) are nothing alike.

I should also remind whomever is still doing the "Plant/Planet" comparison, that this similarity exists in English. English is not the single language of the planet. Ahem.

In Hebrew, for example, the word for "Plant" and the word for "Planet" are completely different in sound, pronunciation and writing. They're not even close, and I'm pretty sure other languages are the same on that point... ;)

After the discussion in that other thread of yours, how can you still believe this?

After the discussion in that other thread of yours, how can you still believe this?

because current theory of formation of planet doent seems practical.if we think ourselves only and honestly. i think current theory is just theroatical and tranfering to each other nobody bother.

actually every living thing has skin that all planets also have.

2. all planets have particular shape it also help my theory that earth is a living thing and growing.

3. all living thing erects the surplus material like peak from human body and wax from trees same valcanoes erupt from earth .

2. all planets have particular shape it also help my theory that earth is a living thing and growing.

or it could be because gravity is a uniform attractor.

3. all living thing erects the surplus material like peak from human body and wax from trees same valcanoes erupt from earth .

err, i don't know where to begin on how wrong this is.

or it could be because gravity is a uniform attractor.

err, i don't know where to begin on how wrong this is.

1. first my point earth is living thing so it is growing also. we should not neglect the very clear evidence that all continets were jointed at early stage.old skin of earth at early stage to whom i say it bark of earth, started shrinking also. actually the whole process is like expantion of log of tree and its bark is shrinking when log is growing.

final i mean our planet is expanding but continents are shrinking time to time.

inner forces in the earth are responisble for growth.

when earth started germinating from its seed that is meteroids its weight was in few kilo grams only.

valcanoes are like eruption of wax from log of tree.

jsispat, if planets grow from meteroids, where does all the extra mass come from?

It is consumed from another dimention, obviously. ;)

Also, where do the elements come from which are found on planets like Earth, but not in meteroids?

It's the same way you get hairs and teeth on adult humans, but not on babies.. :rolleyes:

jsispat, if planets grow from meteroids, where does all the extra mass come from? Also, where do the elements come from which are found on planets like Earth, but not in meteroids?

before reply this question i have to ask one question.

1. tree take birth from small seed and from where this extra mass is coming for it growth ? pls reply.

before reply this question i have to ask one question.

1. tree take birth from small seed and from where this extra mass is coming for it growth ? pls reply.

By absorbing nutrients from the ground and gaseous matter from the atmosphere. Also by being alive and carrying out complex and very apparent biochemical processes.

Also by being alive and carrying out complex and very apparent biochemical processes.

jsispat, please not that this does not in itself generate matter, it is the method by which nutrients a gases are fixed into the mass of the plant, the process in itself does not generate any new matter or mass at all.

By absorbing nutrients from the ground and gaseous matter from the atmosphere. Also by being alive and carrying out complex and very apparent biochemical processes.

same process is hapening with earth for growth of it because earth is also a living thing like a tree.

jsispat, please not that this does not in itself generate matter, it is the method by which nutrients a gases are fixed into the mass of the plant, the process in itself does not generate any new matter or mass at all.

o k my only point is same process of growth hapening with earth as well as with plants.

same process is hapening with earth for growth of it because earth is also a living thing like a tree.

No and no.

o k my only point is same process of growth hapening with earth as well as with plants.

No.

Show mechanisms and evidence for them, then you get promoted to "maybe".

prove it. show us some evidence that the earth is alive. "its structure is similar to that of a tree" does not in anyway constitute evidence.

i think now we are coming on point only.

i have already mentioned that i am a small business man only and not having any lab or technical assistance. i mean it is very difficult to provide any scientically proof without any help of technology. but i have lot of visual similarties and common kmowledge with inteligency only.for which i need help of people .

reg visual similarties pls see the following links.i also mentioning you that current earth formation theory doest looks practical just theoratical only.how such well managed layers possible without any growth of living thing. this point is not matching with current theory.looks very odd. another hand all living thing has well managed layers that earth has.

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08242&f=240px-treeknot292.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08242&f=15042008423241.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08235&f=taxus_wood1161.jpg

No and no.

No.

Show mechanisms and evidence for them, then you get promoted to "maybe".

i think now we are coming on point only.

i have already mentioned that i am a small business man only and not having any lab or technical assistance. i mean it is very difficult to provide any scientically proof without any help of technology. but i have lot of visual similarties and common kmowledge with inteligency only.for which i need help of people .

reg visual similarties pls see the following links.i also mentioning you that current earth formation theory doest looks practical just theoratical only.how such well managed layers possible without any growth of living thing. this point is not matching with current theory.looks very odd. another hand all living thing has well managed layers that earth has.

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08242&...reeknot292.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08242&...2008423241.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs128&d=08235&...s_wood1161.jpg