Eemmmm

Graviphoton

''Locked, because this is not up for negotiation or discussion.''

Or how about common logic sense.

IF (Which i never) started the contradictory arguement, so in normal procedure with thoughts involved, i showed that there should be no biased theory.

Then i am blamed for causing this so called ''flame-war'', when not only was it started by someone else, it was equally contributed to by other members...\\

/// so, yeh, it is for discussion, or are you going to a non-liberal?

If you would care to discuss your infractions and what you have been doing wrong, I encourage you to private message me or one of the other moderators. You will achieve nothing by making threads such as this one.

If there are problems with the way we run the site I would love to correct them. However, the problem instead seems to be your attacks on other members (not just in the post you were infracted for but in others -- and no, I don't care who started it) and insistence on bringing your hypotheses into scientific threads.

Please take a careful look through the forum rules and the posts you were issued infractions for and get back to me or another mod.