JANE EYRE by Charlotte Bronte

Eadaoin

Jane Eyre is a really good book. It is about a young girl who is treaterd badly by her guardian. Her guardian despies her so she is taken away to a strict, harsh boarding school called LOWOODS. After that she goes to THORNTOWN to work as agoverness for a young, spoilt french girl. She falls in love with her master MR. ROCHESTER.

It is a very good book!!!

I read Jane Eyre my sophomore year in high school and absolutely HATED it at the time. After seeing the BBC movie version I've gotten to like the plotline a bit more, but there are still various segments of the book that make me want to rip out the pages and trample on them. I hate the huge long section where she's staying with John Rivers. Dragging it on for 5+ chapters are not my idea of fun.

"Rose-scented vomit", haha.

I just felt that the impact of Jane Eyre could have been heightened for me if the book didn't drag on for ages in its dull, monotonous fashion.