Some questions on cellular respiration and photosynthesis

CrazCo

1. When adenosine diphosphate is converted into adenosine triphosphate it is what cycle?

2. What occurs to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate when produced in anaerobic conditions?

3. What would happen if an enzyme in you removed the CO2 from pyruvate before lactic acid was produced?

i could present my thoughts if you'd like to see I atleast tried

You seem to be talking about catabolic processes, the aerobic and anaerobic ones. In aerobic catabolic processes there is aerobic respiration and phosphopentose oxidation cycle. The first one is one in mitochondria and the second one in citoplasm.

IIRC Kreb's Cycle has three phases and the third of these deals with NADP and FAD, and it actually represent their dehydrogenisation (release hydrogen).

1. IMO yes, it Krebs Cycle

2. About that I don't really know the answer but I do know that NADP happens to be in the third phase of aerobic respiration, which means that there is O2.

Guess: Looking back to aerobic and anaerobic glucolise and the fact that aerobic one gives more ATP and pyruvic and that anaerobe one gives less ATP and it gives lactic acid and etilic alcohol, my guess would me less ATP.

3.That enzyme would be pyruvic's acid decarboxilaze (TTP) and in that case you would get acetaldehyde. see below:

mcb8.5.fermentation.jpg

and excuse the spelling BTW