Can You Help To Identify This Micro/Nano Object

chaosonline

Hello All,

I am trying to identify a most unusual microscopic object. The object was found in a human skin lesion and seems to be composed of different components, possibly nano. Here is a link to a webpage that displays pictures and videos of the thing:

http://www.nanotechdisease.com/DarkShuriken.htm

Thanks,

Karen from Michigan

looks like a small fragment of metal. WAY too big to be considere nanotechnology. the 'mystrious glow' is just a reflection of light.

it could easily have caused the lesion by causing an infection it could have been embedded in the skin easily by whoever it was found in brusking against it.

no big conspiracy required.

Not nano...not even "micro".

I also immediately thought mica. The color is more like muscovite, the crystal morphology is more like biotite (shown). Note the hexagonal habit. The "hairs" on the edges look asbestiform, though.

I'm sticking with the mica, for now.

biotite.bmp

I have a high degree of confidence that it is muscovite mica. Looks just like it.

But what is this all about?? "These strange microscopic objects were found in skin lesions of a person who suffers from both Lyme Disease and Morgellons. She also lives directly under a flight path of a major airport and near a 2001 hazmat event involving a (glycol) spill that required bioremediation."

I think there is a very low probability that this was found in a skin lesion. Was this part of an alien abduction?

It kinda remindes of that episode of Jackass where one of them stuck a Hotwheel car up in his rectum, went to a Dr and got xrays, so everyone could get a laugh when the Dr told him what was wrong with his butt.....

As I stated I have late stage chronic lyme disease and morgellons. These objects may or may not have anything to do with either health issue.

The reason I mentioned the flight path & the hazmat incident is that I have found out that both jet fuel & some new bioremediation products contain zeolites & other minerals.

So far I have found 2 of these in a skin lesions and one on my bath towel.

I posted this querry here to appeal to scientific minded individuals. I have searched for months on my own to identify these identical objects. The You Tube words are chosen to get as many viewers as possible and at this point I am not ruling out anything.

As to size...this is appx the same size as the new Hitachi RFID Chip (0.4mm X 0.4mm). Now, don't get me wrong I am not saying it is a chip just because of the size, only offering a size comparison.

My current best guess is that these may be related to the US governments MEMS GEMS weather project. In the late 1990s they were offering contracts to companies to come up with natural designs for biomems.

Thanks to all for responding here. I am checking out the muscovite mica possibility. However I do not think this is a naturally occuring object. The jagged, shuriken-like, top is a seperate component altogether and definately moves with a spring or lever action. If anyone here cares to see the videos they are here:

Video 1 is a slide show of various angles and magnifications

Video 2 is a of the object glowing

Video 3 is a demonstration of a lever-like motion

Video 4 shows the release of a translucent hexagon from within the crystal cup structure on the front of the object.

Thanks again,

Karen

As I stated I have late stage chronic lyme disease and morgellons. These objects may or may not have anything to do with either health issue.

I don't believe you did state it. I copied that from the link you provided.

The reason I mentioned the flight path & the hazmat incident is that I have found out that both jet fuel & some new bioremediation products contain zeolites & other minerals.

Zeolites are often used to absorb solvents much like a sponge. Organic solvents are often packed with zeolites to reduce the risk of spillage during transport and or storage. Likewise in spill clean up.

I didn't know that zeolites and other minerals were used in jet fuel. However, minerals generally do not dissolve in nonpolar, aprotic solvents such as kerosene or jet fuel. And zeolite particulates in jet fuel might be expected to clog fuel injectors and drop planes out of the sky.

So far I have found 2 of these in a skin lesions and one on my bath towel.

I posted this querry here to appeal to scientific minded individuals. I have searched for months on my own to identify these identical objects. The You Tube words are chosen to get as many viewers as possible and at this point I am not ruling out anything.

As to size...this is appx the same size as the new Hitachi RFID Chip (0.4mm X 0.4mm). Now, don't get me wrong I am not saying it is a chip just because of the size, only offering a size comparison.

My current best guess is that these may be related to the US governments MEMS GEMS weather project. In the late 1990s they were offering contracts to companies to come up with natural designs for biomems.

Why would your best guess be that these are related to US gov MEMS GEMS weather projects from the 1990s? The technology appears to be newer and does not appear to be from a weather project. It looks more like something that you would find from a more current defense-related black op.

Well, the flaky translucent aspect of it seems like it would be mica. It is definitely some kind of crystalline mineral. Why would you think that something as big as a grain of sand is something nefarious?

Does it emit em waves or something? I would guess that if you removed that from a lesion, the things you think are antennas are most likely to be lint fibers.

Mr Skeptic,

I agree with the mica component. The hex shaped piece in the back could ver well be mica. The jagged shuriken like top has a lever or spring like action and the protrusions are definatly not lint as can be seen in the 300X magnification.

This is possibly a perfectly innocent object but a curious one nevertheless.

DrDNA,

The MEMS GEMS thouht is based on the gov's suggestions to potential designers to use bio material - since in the 90s they were anticipating dropping untold numbers into the atmosphere. Which they are now doing per their own recent press releases. But I am unable to find much info on what designs were ultimately chosen for the MEMS GEMS. I do know there are several different micro designs being used right now. It is just a thought.

Mr Skeptic, many things in these times, smaller than a grain of sand, can be nefarious. I have no idea what this is or what it's propose (if any) is. I am simply seeking an answer as to what it is. For all I know it could be used for a lie saving purpose. I do know it is not a naturally occuring object but it's individual components may be.

I truly appreciate any and all input,

Karen

The MEMS GEMS thouht is based on the gov's suggestions to potential designers to use bio material - since in the 90s they were anticipating dropping untold numbers into the atmosphere. Which they are now doing per their own recent press releases. But I am unable to find much info on what designs were ultimately chosen for the MEMS GEMS. I do know there are several different micro designs being used right now. It is just a thought.

Just keep in mind that no matter how high such things are dropped from, they would not fall fast enough to form a wound. The terminal velocity from something like that is so small that you would hardly notice if one hit you, even if it were dropped from a plane, much less break the skin.

The crystal looking cup shaped structure on the front does begin to melt (as seem in the 200X pictures in the #1 slide show) while under the microscope light, the translucent gel hexagon also melts after it is released from the cup, but I'm not sure about the full hexagon on the back or the jagged shuriken shaped structure that moves in a lever/spring action.

I hate to seperate the full hexagon back from one of the objects but am considering doing so to see if it melts. If mica is a component it would almost certainly be that component.

MrSkeptic,

I agree with your statement about the velocity and that one would hardly, if at all, notice the object.

Thanks,

Karen

looks to me like three or so small peices of a crystalline mineral, stuck together by bits of fibre, possibly belly-button fluff mixed with sweat (or some similar combination of fibre and goo).

the lever-action you speak of is caused by the flexibility of the fibres which are glueing the crystalline parts together.

Seriously, go do something useful. Don't get obsessed by this object. Go out and get some bits of sand and other minerals and examine them under microscopes and you'll see that a lot of stuff looks really freaky at high magnification. Just because you never saw it before doesn't mean its weird.

• 2 months later...

I have found these in my skin lesions as well. They are exactly the same as the ones in the link. Also, I've had this 'morgellons' thing for 18 years now. Really, people need to come together and figure this thing out before it is too late