Making exciting chemicals

ed84c

Hi I would like to know how to make the following materials using HOUSEHOLD MATERIALS. After exhausting my chemistry set, (no I am not 12, ((I am 14))), which reminds me Potassium Iodide and something reacted to make an opaue black solution can you tell me what was going on there?

Anyway could I have some ideas to make/buy the folowing:-

HCl- Apart from being ill

HNO3

HF- Dont worry I will be careful

Aqua Regis- '' '' I no it is HCl and HNO3; but what quantities?

Alkalie metals- How do I get the temperatures

CaO- '' '' ''

H2SO4- Without a car battery

Cl2- Hmm I think i need i lisence but what the hell

Hdrogen Cyanide- mmm ahem (shifty eyes)- i DONT intend to kill anybody.........

H2O2

Some other exciting stuff- oxidising agents etc.

HCl = normal patio or garage brick cleaner

you`ve been told about HNO3 and HF or didn`t you read the post that you replied to less than 20 mins ago?

Aqua Regia 1 to 3 I use the 1 is the Nitric.

Alkaline metals (care to be a little more specific?)

Calcium Oxide, get a can of that self heating Nescafe` coffee, dump the contents out then carefully disassemble the base of the can, the light grey/white cat litter looking stuff is pure anhydrous Calcium Oxide.

H2SO4 without a car battery or acid refill, you`ve got no chance!

Cl, as already stated you need to make yourself as needed, NO ONE will sell it to you OR your Dad! unless you have the correct permits!

HCN, I refuse to tell you.

and I will also point out that simply asking the same questions in a different thread will NOT get you any NEW answers!

Sorry i did not mean to repeat the question but i dont hink HF has been pointed out

(you appear to have changed your tone now you have realised i am one of theose good-4-nothing teenagers)

no , not at all, I`ve changed my tone when you came out with crap!

tell you what, why don`t you explain to me WHY or WHAT you want HCN for?

I do all sorts of experimentation, and I have no use for such a chem, why don`t you tell me what YOU want to do with it, I`m all ears and willing to learn :)

CBA TBH.

but you have enough to be getting on with doing as in post #2

with regards to the Bluebell seeds ROFLOL, you ARE kidding right! :)

it would take you more than forever to get a decent quantity, quit while your ahead :)

YT2095 said in post #2 :

H2SO4 without a car battery or acid refill, you`ve got no chance!

Ph Down for aquariums works just as well (its the same thing). I think there is some other household item that contains sulfuric acid but I cant think of it at the moment.

YT2095 said:

HCl = normal patio or garage brick cleaner

you`ve been told about HNO3 and HF or didn`t you read the post that you replied to less than 20 mins ago? 

Which thread will that be in?

Oh yeah, what exactly is Hydrogen cyanide exactly? what's its formula?

in the thread "making Hydrochloric acid"

HCN is the formula, it`s a gas at RTP, and rather poisonous, it`s often used in metal extraction espcialy Gold. it smells a bit like almonds and kills by replacing the Oxygen in the red blood cells (Oxy-Heamoglobin)

Glider will be able to tell you more :)

aommaster said in post # :

lol! Why would someone want to make it?

Well, if you're ever captured by the government and interrogated/tortured for information, it can be useful if you're hiding a cyanide tablet in your mouth to commit suicide so they can't get any info out of you.

oh yeah! Now I remember, suicide bombers and other people carry a cyanided tablet on them, so of they are caought and don't complete theor pbjectives, they take it and kills themselves. Thanx for jogging my memory! I knew i had come across it before :)