A question of Perceptual Bounds

Anu-Ki Ptah

I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas on this particular matter.

If we are in space looking at any given planet..lets say earth, and we feel we are in fact looking at a sphere, could the possibility arise in our minds for a moment that were not at all looking at a sphere but a Hole in Space rather?

If we stop to think that on earth where we are responsive to given pre-existing states of matter or particles acting and or reacting in relation to the given Magnetic / Electromagnetic fields Present, and we observe that on Table top or even the ground itself , a hole it comes to no surprise it takes on a 3 dimensional shape of a tube. regardless of the depth (let's not dwell on that for now).

It goes to show that this is the case due to material boundaries of the table or ground itself.

in space however an independent Object/Mass (that is our point of individualized focus) would have to obey the laws of 3 dimensional manifestation. thusly a hole in space would by nature become a sphere

and only due to our own perceptual repositioning would it appear as such.

I am considering this concept only because when we look at a material mass like a star that implodes and becomes a blackhole it started out a "SPHERE" and then turned inside out you might say and is obviously going to still have to obey the laws of our 3 dimensional universe thusly maintaining its spherical attributes. so A blackhole wouldn't in this respect be a black Hole it would in fact be a black Sphere. and its field would extend respectively in concordance

to this. So if this is at all a possibility then we would maybe wonder if we have systems of PLANETARY Bodies (Solar Systems,GALAXIES) then is it far beyond

possibility that we may have exactly the reverse constructs distant to us beyond our visible reach ..where can can not yet see or travel? Galaxies and solar system equivalences made up entirely of BlackSpheres?

I was so hoping that I might get a response to this post.

please if anyone has anything to say please let's hear it, I Don't need a good bashing but I would love to hear any thoughts on this.if you're unsure of the question the think of it as a statement and give a reply to it in that sense.

Thank you so much

I was wondering if anyone might have any ideas on this particular matter.

If we are in space looking at any given planet..lets say earth, and we feel we are in fact looking at a sphere, could the possibility arise in our minds for a moment that were not at all looking at a sphere but a Hole in Space rather?

If we stop to think that on earth where we are responsive to given pre-existing states of matter or particles acting and or reacting in relation to the given Magnetic / Electromagnetic fields Present, and we observe that on Table top or even the ground itself , a hole it comes to no surprise it takes on a 3 dimensional shape of a tube. regardless of the depth (let's not dwell on that for now).

It goes to show that this is the case due to material boundaries of the table or ground itself.

in space however an independent Object/Mass (that is our point of individualized focus) would have to obey the laws of 3 dimensional manifestation. thusly a hole in space would by nature become a sphere

and only due to our own perceptual repositioning would it appear as such.

I am considering this concept only because when we look at a material mass like a star that implodes and becomes a blackhole it started out a "SPHERE" and then turned inside out you might say and is obviously going to still have to obey the laws of our 3 dimensional universe thusly maintaining its spherical attributes. so A blackhole wouldn't in this respect be a black Hole it would in fact be a black Sphere. and its field would extend respectively in concordance

to this. So if this is at all a possibility then we would maybe wonder if we have systems of PLANETARY Bodies (Solar Systems,GALAXIES) then is it far beyond

possibility that we may have exactly the reverse constructs distant to us beyond our visible reach ..where can can not yet see or travel? Galaxies and solar system equivalences made up entirely of BlackSpheres?

I was so hoping that I might get a response to this post.

please if anyone has anything to say please let's hear it, I Don't need a good bashing but I would love to hear any thoughts on this.if you're unsure of the question the think of it as a statement and give a reply to it in that sense.

Thank you so much

I was always confused over the idea of a 3D or 4D hole in space actually. I don’t know if the hole function exists because of the time aspect or space time. Obviously for so much mass to exist as a singularity something very weird has to be going on. Have you read into anything about neutron stars? I don’t know if following history of stuff like mass in spacetime is enough but it does seem that natural phenomena points to it as not being some freak occurrence, then again I don’t know how you would assign values or judge a freak occurrence in regards to issues like a BH.

I view math as ultimate perfection of reductionism in regards to thinking in many ways. I always wondered if earthly concepts like for instance out of order execution or branching in thought could lead to some of these issues just from the use of math as the prime tool of understanding such things. Ultimately though I think to understand something physical such requires such to be physical, to that I think is what leads to the current bounds you could place on such conceptually. This I think is also the current basis of thought on the issue really at large in regards to a BH. We understand such as physically possible right now(meaning people who professionally study such of course).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-order_execution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_star

to this.

"Hole" is descriptive of the behavior, not of the geometry. You would still tend to have the spherical symmetry that was present before the collapse.

• 6 months later...
"Hole" is descriptive of the behavior, not of the geometry. You would still tend to have the spherical symmetry that was present before the collapse.

Nice attempt at a shield/block, sidestep and stab thrust to the neck Achilles!

but you are only evading the question.

Re-read the post and try again.

Your perspective is intriguing, however. As far as we know, we only perceive 3 dimensions not only because that is all we can see but, that is the only amount large enough for us to see. But if the objects were actually 4 dimensional their shape would more than likely change all the time. Similar to us seeing a rock: we can only see 2 dimensions at a time but as we turn it the shape/color/ orientation/ etc. changes. That is because it embodies 3 dimensions but we only see 3 =]