Why are religion topics closed in "General Topics"?

jryan

iKnow:

Just to clarify, I have not (yet?) received any naughty points in this thread. Thanks for riding to my defence, I apologise to you for misleading you into danger.

I'm just wondering why everyone is being so sensitive and continuing with the invectives.

You didn't really lead me anywhere though, as I ride my own path, but thanks for the acknowledgment all the same. (btw... iNow... as in [math]\infty now[/math] or "I am now").

Cheers.

iKnow:

Just to clarify, I have not (yet?) received any naughty points in this thread. Thanks for riding to my defence, I apologise to you for misleading you into danger. I wonder if YT hs suffered a "two horse split" injury. Very painful. Hope he recovers soon.

Defending each other now... why would you feel the Need to do this if there was no chance of you being wrong?:rolleyes:

worried about something perhaps?

as for the last part, you are a Buffoon in No uncertain terms, incapable of any real sensibility or conversation, I Pity you.

no Seriously, I really Pity you! :(

as for the last part, you are a Buffoon in No uncertain terms, incapable of any real sensibility or conversation, I Pity you.

no Seriously, I really Pity you! :(

More personal attacks and invective... :rolleyes:

nada, statement of fact.

look here: http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/search.php?searchid=406892

and then you tell me when the last time was that he posted Anything of any Scientific Merit here?

Q.E.D

Your url is broken. If you were trying to direct me to search results whereby you did a "show all posts by user," then that search url has a specific ID which is only valid at the time of search. Were you trying to share a specific thread, or can you elaborate on the parameters of your search?

fair point, I didn`t realise it was a one shot link.

sure, here: http://www.scienceforums.net/forum/member.php?u=4414

then show all posts.

I`d like to see if you Also notice the distinct lack of Scientific Contribution here of Merit.

although I`m sure you`ll STILL argue the point and find one 2, then how many did you have to wade through to Get to that Nugget of Wisdom!?

I`d like to see if you Also notice the distinct lack of Scientific Contribution here of Merit.

although I`m sure you`ll STILL argue the point and find one 2, then how many did you have to wade through to Get to that Nugget of Wisdom!?

Merit is subjective, as are "nuggets of wisdom." How is this relevant to the points made here in THIS thread?

How is this relevant to the points made here in THIS thread?

it shows the same level of Bufoonery, and inability to hold a rational conversation without going into the realms of said bufoonery.

Ill constructed and badly argued except Arguing for it`s own sake.

I think this thread Clearly Demonstrates to JRyan WHY the P&R section was closed in the 1`st place now.

as is This.

Thank you all for Contributing and making this point so Vividly and Accurately :)