The "new Physics" !!!

tsolkas

COMPLAINT

Today, various "great Physicists", Universities, reviews, forums, etc are absolutely responsible for "blocking" the evolution of Physics.

Unfortunately, all the above have led Physics to a "Middle Age" for the following simple reasons:

A. RELATIVITY THEORY

1. As it is known, huge amounts of money have been spent for the verification of the Relativity Theory, for instance 200,000,000 dollars for the Gravity Probe B experiment and the results obtained are being questioned! Experiment Gravity Probe b, is a great foolishness of Physicists.

On the contrary, with small amounts of money, if the experiments suggested on http://www.tsolkas.gr are performed, and especially experiments (4) and (9), it will immediately be proven that the Relativity Theory is a false theory in Physics.

2. The sun, as well as the planets, revolve around the mass center of our solar system, and this is absolutely valid.

Why all these "great Physicists" and Universities not mention, what is the perihelium shift of the planet Mercury, owing to the sun's rotation, around the mass center of our solar system?

see, http://www.tsolkas.gr/english/document1/proof-perihlion/proof-perihlion.html

3. The Equivalence Principle of the General Theory of Relativity is absolutely false because Galileo was wrong (Experiment of the Tower of Pisa is absolutely wrong), see,http://www.tsolkas.gr/english/document1/principle-equivalence/principle-equivalence.html ).

. 4. If the J. P. Cedarholm – C. H. Townes Experiment (1959) is carried out exactly as it is on a moving vehicle (e.g. on an automobile, train, etc) then it will be instantly proven whether Ether exists in Nature or not. Unfortunately, this very simple Physics experiment has never been conducted to this day and this is a great error on the part of physicists!!!

Why, therefore, isn`t this very simple Physics experiment performed so as to demonstrate once and for all whether Ether exists in Nature or not?

Question:

Could there be a reason for its not being carried out?

QUESTION:

Why don't these "great" Physicists and Universities answer these basic questions?

B. QUANTUM MECHANICS

1. Quantum Mechanics is absolutely false, because:

If the (6) experiments suggested on http://www.tsolkas.gr/english/document1/gravital-4/gravital-4.html are performed, and especially experiment "The two-slit experiment with electrons" (Experiment DS - e - 727 -0,1 - 2) , (which costs little amount of money), it will immediately be proven that Quantum Mechanics is an absolutely false theory of Physics!!! This is related to the fact that the matter has only particle properties and never properties of matter and wave as it is falsely suggested by Quantum Mechanics. In nature, there is absolute causality.

QUESTION:

Why don"t the "great Physicists" and Universities perform the above (6) experiments (and especially experiment "The two-slit experiment with electrons" (Experiment DS - e - 727 -0,1 - 2) ) in order to prove whether Quantum Mechanics is a correct or false theory of Physics?

CONCLUSION

Today, all the supposedly great Universities and Physicists or Scientific Reviews, forums, etc have blocked the evolution of Physics and led it to a "New Middle Age".

This fact will be written in the black books of the History of Physics and all these gentlemen bear great responsibility for blocking Physics.

Unfortunately, today's evolution of Physics is guides and controlled by various "centers" (Professors, Universities, Scientific Reviews, forums etc).

Physics, today, instead of being a true science, has been turned into a pseudo-science and also a great propaganda of the Theories of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.

Physics, today, aims to satisfy purposes of various "centers" that are more ideological and financial than scientific, which have the main purpose to seek the TRUTH.

Why doesn"t the significant scientific work of numerous unknown researchers come before the footlights?

I am personally and deeply sorry for the wrong course that Physics has taken today.

All the "great Physicists" , Universities, Scientific Reviews etc should know that it is pointless to block the evolution of Physics, because the TRUTH can never be hidden and distorted. The TRUTH in Physics will shine and this will happen really soon!

It is a shame for all these ?great? Physicists, Universities and Scientific Reviews that have led Physics to a "New, Black Middle Age".

All the above (Professors, Universities, Scientific Reviews, forums, etc) will defend themselves in the "Court of Physics" and will certainly be "punished". This is absolutely certain and will happen really soon.

The "Old Physics" (Galileo, Newton, Einstein, Quantum Mechanics) is WRONG.

The "New Physics" (RIGHT and TRUE ) is here: http://www.tsolkas.gr

Yours faithfully,

Christos A. Tsolkas

P.S: I am sorry to say that this fact will be quoted in the history of Physics and that the future Physicists will be laughing...!!! while drinking their coffee or tea…!!!

COMPLAINT

Today, various "great Physicists", Universities, reviews, forums, etc are absolutely responsible for "blocking" the evolution of Physics.

Unfortunately, all the above have led Physics to a "Middle Age" for the following simple reasons:

A. RELATIVITY THEORY

1. As it is known, huge amounts of money have been spent for the verification of the Relativity Theory, for instance 200,000,000 dollars for the Gravity Probe B experiment and the results obtained are being questioned! Experiment Gravity Probe b, is a great foolishness of Physicists.

On the contrary, with small amounts of money, if the experiments suggested on http://www.tsolkas.gr are performed, and especially experiments (4) and (9), it will immediately be proven that the Relativity Theory is a false theory in Physics.

And yet, GPS works...

moved to speculations

P.S: I am sorry to say that this fact will be quoted in the history of Physics and that the future Physicists will be laughing...!!! while drinking their coffee or tea…!!!
I think *present* physicists are laughing pretty hard right now. And those physicists are too smart and savvy to drink anything while laughing. Most geeks are too easily embarrassed to risk liquid shooting out their nose. :D

I think *present* physicists are laughing pretty hard right now. And those physicists are too smart and savvy to drink anything while laughing. Most geeks are too easily embarrassed to risk liquid shooting out their nose. :D

On the contrary, I think we geeks are sufficiently used to getting laughed at that we don't mind so much, and besides, odds are it will happen while alone and in front of the computer. YMMV. And, of course, timing your comment to get another geek to spurt liquid out of their nose (or at least do a spit-take) is a noble pursuit.

On the contrary, I think we geeks are sufficiently used to getting laughed at that we don't mind so much, and besides, odds are it will happen while alone and in front of the computer.
♫"One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do!"♫
YMMV.
I've only "come out" to some close friends and family so I'm a little sensitive. Most who meet me would never guess geek. :embarass:
And, of course, timing your comment to get another geek to spurt liquid out of their nose (or at least do a spit-take) is a noble pursuit.
Oh, well, that's completely different. Nose-spurting is part of the Triathlon in the Geek Games, along with White Sock/Black Shoe Matching and Booger Particle Acceleration. ;)

Some information for you:

Experiment 1 has already been done - and it's been found that special relativity correctly predicts the outcome.

Ditto Experiment 2.

Now, you have not shown any self-inconsistency in relativity, nor have you done any experiments that you have shown to show it wrong. However, there are extremely many experiments that show relativity to be correct. The burden of proof is on you. Prove the self-inconsistency or show an experiment.

=Uncool-

Hmm.

COMPLAINT

Like who? Like which PHYSICAL theory was reject at face value recently? I would suggest a bit of substantiation to such an extravagant claim.

I can actually give you a list of a few "weird" theories that are not only NOT blocked but actually pursued. Some of them might even be accepted at some point, if the substantiation is checked out.

A. RELATIVITY THEORY

On the contrary, with small amounts of money, if the experiments suggested on www.tsolkas.gr are performed, and especially experiments (4) and (9), it will immediately be proven that the Relativity Theory is a false theory in Physics.

How do you know? Did you DO that experiment and proved relativity wrong?

You obviously DIDN'T. So I would suggest changing the wording on this statement to say that if the experiments are performed, they may prove relativity to be false.

Don't pretend to know what you don't. If you didn't DO the experiment, you don't know.

2. The sun, as well as the planets, revolve around the mass center of our solar system, and this is absolutely valid.

The sun *is* the mass center of the Solar System.

Check these out: http://www.solarviews.com/eng/solarsys.htm

Did you mean "The mass center of our GALAXY" maybe?

Why all these "great Physicists" and Universities not mention, what is the perihelium shift of the planet Mercury, owing to the sun's rotation, around the mass center of our solar system?

Oii oii.

Okay, there *is* an explanation for Mercury Perihelion:

http://physics.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/node98.html is one example. Read it.

see, http://www.tsolkas.gr/english/document1/proof-perihlion/proof-perihlion.html

3. The Equivalence Principle of the General Theory of Relativity is absolutely false because Galileo was wrong (Experiment of the Tower of Pisa is absolutely wrong), see,http://www.tsolkas.gr/english/document1/principle-equivalence/principle-equivalence.html ).

I have to tell you:

Every time anyone makes extravagant claims with mocks against science ("foolish physicists", etc) and then substantiates his claims by using *ONLY* his OWN WEBSITE, I find it unscientific to say the least.

Substantiation is needed, my friend, and using your own text to prove your own text is equated to proving the bible's truthfullness by using the bible's text.

Get over yourself, seriously.

. 4. If the J. P. Cedarholm – C. H. Townes Experiment (1959) is carried out exactly as it is on a moving vehicle (e.g. on an automobile, train, etc) then it will be instantly proven whether Ether exists in Nature or not. Unfortunately, this very simple Physics experiment has never been conducted to this day and this is a great error on the part of physicists!!!

Why, therefore, isn`t this very simple Physics experiment performed so as to demonstrate once and for all whether Ether exists in Nature or not?

Question:

Could there be a reason for its not being carried out?

QUESTION:

Why don't these "great" Physicists and Universities answer these basic questions?

Using ad hominem attacks is juvenile and gets people angry (justly).

If you want anyone to take you seriously, stop MOCKING PEOPLE and start substantiating. I can explain every theory I want by being RATIONAL or by being EMOTIONAL.

If your theory is so perfect, avoid making juvenile mockeries and start being concise and RESPECTFUL, so we can actually concentrate on what you're saying and not get annoyed by the logical fallacies and ad hominem attacks you're constantly making.

And about your question:

Did they really NOT answer questions, or did *you* not look the answers up, or not understand these answers? Plea for Ignorance is still a logical fallacy. Avoid it.

B. QUANTUM MECHANICS

1. Quantum Mechanics is absolutely false, because:

You said so.

Well.. posting your OWN WEBSITE as a substantiation to your 'because' means exactly that: Because you say so.

You can't declare something false because YOU say so. Either perform your experiments and become famous for proving it wrong, or stop mocking everyone to cover for your own incompetence to undersrtand the theories or the meaning of the scientific method.

"Because if the experiment is done it will be proven false" is void statement. Either PROVE IT WRONG, or stop pretending to be all knowing. You don't know what your own experiment will show; you GUESS. That's why experiments are *TESTED* and not just hypothesized on.

CONCLUSION

Today, all the supposedly great Universities and Physicists or Scientific Reviews, forums, etc have blocked the evolution of Physics and led it to a "New Middle Age".

Empty generalized statement without proof.

This fact will be written in the black books of the History of Physics and all these gentlemen bear great responsibility for blocking Physics.

I'm sure at some point we will find other, better theories, or better applications of our current theories. However - yours is so empty and unsubstantiated, that I doubt it will come from you.

I urge you to come back to us when that happens, though.

Unfortunately, today's evolution of Physics is guides and controlled by various "centers" (Professors, Universities, Scientific Reviews, forums etc).

Where? Proof? Why do you say that? In all countries? Which countries if not all?

Again an empty, generalized claim without proof or substantiation.

Physics, today, instead of being a true science, has been turned into a pseudo-science and also a great propaganda of the Theories of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.

you didnt convince me of that at ALL.

All you did was claim that you know better, all the while you don't conduct any worthwhile experiment or do ANYTHING AT ALL to substantiate your claims.

It seems all you have left is logical fallacies; now I'm not surprised why there are so many Ad Hominem attacks here.

Physics, today, aims to satisfy purposes of various "centers" that are more ideological and financial than scientific, which have the main purpose to seek the TRUTH.

PROOF, PROOF! Why? Where? All over the world? EVERYONE!? All countries are alike?! It's all one big conspiracy??

Geesh. Proof, man. Proof.

All the "great Physicists" , Universities, Scientific Reviews etc should know that it is pointless to block the evolution of Physics, because the TRUTH can never be hidden and distorted. The TRUTH in Physics will shine and this will happen really soon!

Yes yes yes.

We all block physics. All the brand new theories, experimentation and hypothetical work that's been done ALL OVER THE WORLD in multiple countries with multiple methodologies -- they are ALL part of this 'let's block physics for the benefit of MONEY!' conspiracy.

You are the only one with the truth! yes yes yes. The only reason we don't know that truth yet is because your experiments are SO TRUE that they don't even need to be done. It's obvious they'll work.

Right.

Good luck with that.

It is a shame for all these ?great? Physicists, Universities and Scientific Reviews that have led Physics to a "New, Black Middle Age".

Okay, seriously now, you need to stop mocking people. That's pissing me off. I start to seriously not care if you are right or wrong, just because of your god-like attitude... take YOURSELF seriously, so we can too.

Riiiiiiiight.

Good luck with that.

~moo

p.s: Should I even EXPECT a reply? This guy seems to be posting a thread and running off... he has about 12 open threads out of 15 posts he made. What's with the mumbo-jumbo spammin these days... :doh: