6-dimensional Maxwell's equations

square173205

Our world is composed of four dimensions. However if each component of space has individual "time", what would happen especially on the electromagnetic phenomena? Of course those times must be almost equal with each other since we haven't yet observed any break of isometry of time in the space. I tried to introduce those virtual three times into Maxwell's equations as;

http://hecoaustralia.fortunecity.com/maxwell/maxwell.htm

More interesting is what happens if you add an extra dimension and try and use Maxwell's equations in 5d. Then you find that you get a theory which looks very much like electromagnetism+gravity. This was first developed by Kaluza and Klein way back in the early 20th centuary.

Edit: And looking at your webpage, how do you justify e.g. x1 depending on only t1 and not t2 or t3?

Our world is composed of four dimensions. However if each component of space has individual "time", what would happen especially on the electromagnetic phenomena? Of course those times must be almost equal with each other since we haven't yet observed any break of isometry of time in the space. I tried to introduce those virtual three times into Maxwell's equations as;

http://hecoaustralia.fortunecity.com/maxwell/maxwell.htm

Actually, our world is composed of 3+1 dimensions. This distinction is important. If you go right back to the original Maxwell, he talked about displacement. You should look into this, along the lines of a different degree and rate of displacement in each direction. I rather suspect this would be an unmeasurable immersive scale-change, unless this difference continued to increase in some particular direction.

Such as in a radial direction, Norm!