Ufo?

foodchain

Okay, before anyone jumps the gun I have no idea what it was I observed. At first it moved across the sky like a human made satellite, but as I watched it such began to accelerate. In what was fractions of time really, maybe close to two seconds it, the dot, had become something of a line. This line did a few zig zags before it was gone, the trail did not seem to last very long either.

So any input would be nice, as I have no idea what it is I observed.

Okay, before anyone jumps the gun I have no idea what it was I observed. At first it moved across the sky like a human made satellite, but as I watched it such began to accelerate. In what was fractions of time really, maybe close to two seconds it, the dot, had become something of a line. This line did a few zig zags before it was gone, the trail did not seem to last very long either.

So any input would be nice, as I have no idea what it is I observed.

I remember seeing something like that a couple years ago. You didn't jog my memory or anything I've been wondering about it sense I saw it.

Just three (or 4?) lines in a zig zag which sort of stayed at the same brightness and then faded out. Not sure how similar it was to what you saw. I remember first thinking it was a comet but when it made the zig zags and sort of disappeared I was like "what the heck?"

It's not like it was something flying though -- the zig zag lines were all I really saw. It kind of looked like a boomerang. What was weird was that the boomerang lines sort of flew across the sky together and then stopped and faded away.

I remember seeing something like that a couple years ago. You didn't jog my memory or anything I've been wondering about it sense I saw it.

Just three (or 4?) lines in a zig zag which sort of stayed at the same brightness and then faded out. Not sure how similar it was to what you saw. I remember first thinking it was a comet but when it made the zig zags and sort of disappeared I was like "what the heck?"

It's not like it was something flying though -- the zig zag lines were all I really saw. It kind of looked like a boomerang. What was weird was that the boomerang lines sort of flew across the sky together and then stopped and faded away.

That’s just the thing. I have no idea what it was. I like to view the night sky time to time and of course you come to observe human made satellites and the like. That’s all I thought this was until it, whatever it was, accelerated to a point of being a streak really. The lines basically looked like an electronic read out of a hear beat you might see in a hospital or on T.V from one of those machines, I think it was three basic zig zags before it was gone also. I am not claiming it to be anything, I just know I don’t know what the heck it was.

Well, earlier this year, I saw some sort of light. At first I thought it was an airplane (it was dusk), until it turned to the opposite direction, then went back where it was going. It even made the local news! But I think the local scientists once again claimed "shooting star". I want to know, because it sure wasn't a shooting star, with it doubling back on itself...

Seriousely the RAF/MOD report, which is think is:

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/PublicationScheme/SearchPublicationScheme/UnidentifiedAerialPhenomenauapInTheUkAirDefenceRegion.htm

plasma's and lightning seem to be the most common causes...

THATS JUST A COVER-UP MAN!!!! DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING "THE MAN" SAYS!!!! ITS A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRICY!!!!!