I have the the Galaxy down to a fine tee...

DanJFarnan

Dear Friends,

We now have my theories, i am a man who knows this Earth, indeed this galaxy:

‘P’ – Person, ‘mf.B’ – male/female , ‘Rcn’ – Reaction: at a Bus stop.

Now I have the basics I’ll go further,

HUMANS AS PROJECTORS AS WELL AS EMITING ENERGY/ELCTRICITY/whatever.;

If the said Person stares into the back of the others head, in close range (around 2 meters) his/her presence is detected. Think about it. Human contact is only a simple part of this theory.

Person projecting energy, presence, toward the back of another, male/female at a bus stop uninterested grows curious, possibly scratches the back of their head. Then turns around… Just try it, it’s not the working of god, just our emitting surroundings. If we can take in electricity so well, we can damn well give it out:

P > < mf.B = Rcn

I CAN BACK IT UP HERE:

This theory is protected and any vain use shall face concequence.

The Key to the Galaxy – Understanding light and the physical.

Sun ‘B.sn’ , Mercury ‘m’ , Earth ‘E>’ - The ideal retracting , Mars ‘Mr’ , Jupiter ‘ Jr’ , Saturn ‘sO’ ,

Uranus ‘B’ , Neptune ‘Nue’ , Pluto ‘oh<<’

‘Spin factor’ : spf + ‘Egg movement’:Eg (of planets around the emitting sun) :

Eg = Spf + Eg

Our matter versus the Sun’s energy. Projection, we retract into out own heated matter (the core of the earth) thus spinning, and the production of our wonderful seasons- Ill go further into this after the party tonight.

Thank you for reading friends,

Any further thoughts are welcome at:

Farnan-D@Ulster.ac.uk

This planet moves in an ‘egg shape’ around the ‘sun’ Thus projecting light toward the planets. The egg movement Equals projection of light. Thus heated space matter. It consists of energy versus distance;

E > <d> - thus spin. Keeping in mind the rotation of the earth ‘spin factor’, taking a look at Saturn is area I shall touch on.

I see your reaction is a form of finely tuned 'transference' - the obvious defence of personal theory.

I found these things not in a classroom, that only awakens a man to opening books. Thus recluse, to an extent. I had 'mobilis mobile' - Free in a free world, to discover this.

And that, friend is real science.

Dan J Farnan.

DESIGNER AND WRITER.

Ask yourself why my theories aquire so much offence. Your finding of defence to an extreme of recommendation, too much? are they so insecure, i am certain of this. I have certain belief in science.

I would like you to apply my theory on humans as emitting: in person tomorrow. Behind a man you see as a non-thinker. With total confidence in it, then conclude.

"...for it is custom in Persia to make plans while drunk, but decide on them sober." - Herodotus

In other words, it's alright if you come up with ideas while you're high, but you should always sober up and reconsider them the next morning before you go around telling people. That's some ancient wisdom, right there.

I understand this fear once again. Accusing me of being high: a direct assault on my very thoughts. I have no forward approach, i am here to observe as much as you are.

At the very moment i am listening to classical music while painting a picture in theory.

You mistake my emotional context for foolishness and disrespect for science.

Thanks,

Dan J Farnan.

EDIT : You have judged me on the suggestive thought on the word 'party' and i... do not drink more than any other realist/scientist.

Dear Sir,

Find in your questions the fact that daily thought, 12 hours a day aquires huge stress., on my frontal lobes of the brain. This does not require alcoholic substance. Even though solace can be found here. I wake with thoughts and sleep with them also:

Purely based on theory. Religion has no basis here.

Thank you,

Dan J Farnan

I see your reaction is a form of finely tuned 'transference' - the obvious defence of personal theory.

I found these things not in a classroom, that only awakens a man to opening books. Thus recluse, to an extent. I had 'mobilis mobile' - Free in a free world, to discover this.

And that, friend is real science.

Dan J Farnan.

DESIGNER AND WRITER.

Ask yourself why my theories aquire so much offence. Your finding of defence to an extreme of recommendation, too much? are they so insecure, i am certain of this. I have certain belief in science.

I would like you to apply my theory on humans as emitting: in person tomorrow. Behind a man you see as a non-thinker. With total confidence in it, then conclude.

No, actually, real science make testable predictions, rendering it falsifiable, which is something you might learn in a physics class. I don't see anything here that qualifies, so I've moved it to P&S.

everything is energy, sound is energy, light is energy. so it is no suprise that you can give off energy and receive it. all i need to do is speak. if you are close enough to me i can feel the heat you give off. if someone is behind me i could know of their presence by many methods. the acoustics of the room might change, not really noticeably but still you would notice something is behind, not necessarily "hearing" it though. there can be a number of tiny clues that would cause you to notice them, perhaps part of a shadow in peripheral view, or a slight shuffling of feet. but in order for there to be some sort of mystical energy we can sense we need mystical energy sensors. and as far as i know we don't have any of those. also coincidences happen that can skew your observations. particularly if you are looking for them.

any known energy emitted or detected by human beings can be tested. any unknown you must first make it known so that detecting it can be done. until you have done that the extent of your claim from a scientific point of view really is only that when you stand behind someone about 2 meters away it sometimes happens that they notice and turn around to look at you.

your claim that people can absorb energy and emit energy is not scientifically disputed.

• 3 weeks later...
This planet moves in an ‘egg shape’ around the ‘sun’ Thus projecting light toward the planets. The egg movement Equals projection of light. Thus heated space matter. It consists of energy versus distance;

Just one instance where your physics is in error: the earth moves around the sun in an ellipse, not an "egg shape". The movement does NOT = projecting light. The earth would reflect sunlight if it were standing still.

In looking at new ideas/theories, it is ALWAYS helpful to look at what people have thought before. Because it is very probable that someone has either 1) thought the same thing and found it wrong or 2) found some data that will show the idea to be wrong.

Refusing to see what is already known is simply refusing to try to do what you should do in science: show your idea to be wrong.