Wanted! Science and Technology

manta

Why is manta so rude, impatient and ungrateful? It's because he...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is manta so rude, impatient and ungrateful? It's because he...

• ... had a traumatic childhood event (speculate vividly please).
    • ... has been banned so often he has e-burns on his backside.
    • ... confuses "irritating" with "interesting".
    • ... is young and inexperienced.
    • ... is an asshole.

OK! I'm here again to get such Ideas from the Geeks? Geneius guys like you all here!.

I just want a good catch phrase about science and technology. It's fine by just only in one sentence needed to deliver a good Idea about what is on about Science and technology, trust me I just needed a good one not too great or teriffic and just need something for a highschool level teachings.

Example:

1) Science and technology is for the betterment and a must to our world.

2) Science and technology makes life better and easier.

^ something like that? but that one is too common or easy and plain stupid a Gradeschool level definition of science.

Ahem! sorry for this I too don't understand my post but if your that kind and smart enough to understand me and has the patience to help that is sure kind of you thx.

Anyways If I had post this on the wrong sub-forum plz be kind enuf to move it for me. Sorry I don't know anything about here.

geee.. thanks what took you so long? T_T
Most likely time zone differences. You posted at 3:29 AM yesterday and I was asleep.

Oh, btw, I think I've figured out why you keep getting banned from every forum you join. You're impatient, rude and ungrateful. It could be youth and inexperience, it could be some kind of traumatic childhood event, or you could be an asshole.

I can attach a poll to this thread if you like so we can get it figured out.

Do you think we helped?
I know *I* did but I'm not sure about you lot. Maybe if you moved this thread to GD and we added that poll we could help more, get a consensus from the membership on why manta keeps getting banned from internet forums.

If you sincerely wanted to help him be less morronicer you'd go the extra mile.

OK, poll is up and running. Allowing that most problems don't stem from a single source you can vote for more than one. Feel free to read manta's other posts so you can get a good feel for his dilemma. We'll run this for a week, in which time manta will probably provide us with more to go on.

I also wanted to check out the auto-merge feature for double-posting the Cap'n installed.

Hey, pretty sweet!

o_O? you made a poll out of me? I'm just asking a serious question here you winnies.

@sayonarangTanga

The hell? wrong with my signature? I'm just giving you a good Idea of what am I, Is there is problem with that? I'm from Phil. anyways.

And you all are spamming on my thread this is not a chat room duh!!!.

And where the hell are your examples?

o_O? you made a poll out of me? I'm just asking a serious question here you winnies.
Serious? Oh, well that changes everything. That means we have to assume you are being abusive on purpose.
The hell? wrong with my signature? I'm just giving you a good Idea of what am I, Is there is problem with that?
Basically yes, there is a problem with that. It's assuming a lot from us to expect serious answers when you berate people for being slow on the response and then criticize the help that's given. My working hypothesis is that you are well acquainted with the word "troll".

As for your signature, it seems like a pretty pitiful attempt to gain enough sympathy to overcome your abrasive and disturbing attitude. I have many Asian friends, acquaintances and co-workers and none of them are either morons or morrons.

I'm from Phil. anyways.
I have many friends from Philadelphia as well and they exude nothing but brotherly love and respect. :rolleyes:
And you all are spamming on my thread this is not a chat room duh!!!.

I'd report this to a Moderator if I were you.
And where the hell are your examples?
I'm sure everyone is working furiously on them.

I'm sure everyone is working furiously on them.
I have a couple dozen working ideas stuck to my wall at the moment, each has on average half a dozen different phrasings. Four pros and Four Cons are attached to each phrasing, list of pros and cons are on post it notes to left and right, respectively, of where each phrasing is written on an A4 sheet. When I have the ideal phrasing of each working example, I then move them to a league table, which is a set of re-writable fridge magnets against a metal bar on my shelves.

The league table changes on a points system, as I think of pros and cons for each working example, pros being +1 points and cons being -1 points, once all possible pros and cons have been exhausted the top four working examples will be taken to an independent panel of marketing experts who will reduce the shortlist to just two examples.

The final one example will be chosen by Allan Sugar.

When I'm done I will post the best slogan you ever did see and I'll post you the invoice for materials and labour costs.

ha? I'm fron Philippines(roam of idiots) not from philadelpia.

Anyways thanks REALLY THANKS to that 2nd post although it's too late but it helped me!.

Bye! I'll visit here again if I need some science blah blah.

Thanks!

damn! even the SFN administrator is spamming on my thread.

Sorry, I cannot resist to reply here it's bothering me that the SFN administrator is replying a verbal spam. Anyways they can do what ever they wan't here. T_T

Need more Science & technology catch phrase.

No more funny stuff starting right now!

If you don't seem quite understand the thread due to spams here please read the 1st post and the 2nd post. Thank you!