Long Time No Menstrual Cycle

actually a couple of weeks ago i had to go to the ER and i just asked while i was there. they did a pap smear and nothing came up. the dr just told me that it was due to my stress level and the fact that i am just getting over depression. he also reccommended i get put on birth control again also since it helps your hormones...mine are so far out of whack it's almost ridiculous :eek:

Crash, well, usually when a girl has her cycle stopped it is something to worry about.

And I agee about subtlety (sorry about the spelling if any) *but* I really really urge you to go to a doctor, rock, don't wait so long. My sister had problems with her cycle, and it turned out to be a problem of diets and hormones (I am not a doctor, didn't really understand EXACTLY all the details but I know it had something to do with her diet - foods she should have stopped having and some foods she needed to START having in order to balance her body).

Her doctor also suggested she would start on the pill for a little while because sometimes (ON MEDICAL ADVICE and observation, of course) it may help balancing the hormonal changes in the body.. or.. err whatever the doctors said.

In any case, seriously, go to your doctor. Its notsoemthing to be terrified about - but it is something you should check and take care of.

Hope everything will be good soon!! :)

~moo

• 2 months later...

Well actually it is not your stress level that cause you to miss your mensturation cycle it is a bit hormonal imbalance and this may be due to the lake of some essential proteins or due to any sort of injury of brain and if this is not the cause then it is the lack of (FSH) may be you ever take the pills or there is a increase in the hormone OMI.