Deckard

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not at all, your quite correct :)

and with regards to electrons, the "jump" made has the frequency of White Noise" hence the HISSSSSS sound when you turn up a transistor amp without an input (FET`s dont exhibit this property, nor thermionic valves).

ok untill tommorow here is a teaser (sorry cant help myself)

think about this using a crystal that resonates at the same frequancy that the neutral field resonates at to amplify that neutral field and create a "neutral magnetic field" *start ur thinking"

nope, as a crystal (usualy Quartz "silicon dioxide), would be at the MACRO scale, and therfore subject to the same forces like electrons and such. you`re trying to bring subatomics into the macro scale, it`ll not work in this instance, you`ll have no way to interface the two :)

Deckard said in post # :

if u payed a lil more attention :P i said magnets but lets say electro magnets too

get it right chump, your post mentioned nothing about magnets or electro-magnets until I did!

I was trying to HELP YOU out here, ya can go fly a kite now!

and here`s his original post in case he decides to add magnets into it somehow:

""Neutral fields Reply #1 quote:

in the production of electricity between the fields is another field, were the electrons pass thru and become neither positive or negative they are neutral, the device we need is one that can measure the exact frequancy of the neutral field, does one exist or does anyone know if its possible to measure this field if so i would like to know if its possible to measure the EXACT int he millionths of degree's in exactness, is there anybody out there with knowledge of this field, if so please help me. ""

Deckard said in post # :

ok untill tommorow here is a teaser (sorry cant help myself)

think about this using a crystal that resonates at the same frequancy that the neutral field resonates at to amplify that neutral field and create a "neutral magnetic field" *start ur thinking"

I've no idea what you're talking about at all, to be honest.

Even less so now you've seperated the definitions of 'neutral field' and 'neutral magnetic field'.

well if you electromagnets are DC powered then there will be no frequency between them if they are kept stationary, there will be an area of magnetic flux that will be at ballance providing the magnets are North North or South South opposed, a bit like being between 2 masisive bodys with equal gravitational pull, it won`t oscillate though, and so therfore no frequency is to be had :)

well my father knows there is a field between 2 opposing electromagnets which is the barrier which keeps the 2 electromagnets from getting any closer to eachother there is a barrier between the 2 which is blocking them from touching completely which i know it must exist i will get some example's for you when i find the write ones