Neutral fields

Deckard

in the production of electricity between the fields is another field, were the electrons pass thru and become neither positive or negative they are neutral, the device we need is one that can measure the exact frequancy of the neutral field, does one exist or does anyone know if its possible to measure this field if so i would like to know if its possible to measure the EXACT int he millionths of degree's in exactness, is there anybody out there with knowledge of this field, if so please help me.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if what i believe is true, this will be the biggest revolution in the world for transportation from the common interestate to international travels to interplanetary travels and further more the stars, and it will be finally a miracle to end the terrible curse of fossil fuels... in the entire world

Deckard said in post # :

if what i believe is true, this will be the biggest revolution in the world for transportation from the common interestate to international travels to interplanetary travels and further more the stars, and it will be finally a miracle to end the terrible curse of fossil fuels... in the entire world

I created a perpetual motion device once. Unfortunately, I gave it wheels, so I think it's somewhere in the Urals by now.

there is no wheels no moving parts NOTHING it does use energy but nothing to do with any types of fuels. you dont get nothing for nothing you have to do something to get something, thats how the universe works and its a fact of life. and my fathers being playing with this for 40 years and i have picked up the guantlett that lies ahead.

Deckard said in post # :

there is no wheels no moving parts NOTHING it does use energy but nothing to do with any types of fuels. you dont get nothing for nothing you have to do something to get something, thats how the universe works and its a fact of life. and my fathers being playing with this for 40 years and i have picked up the guantlett that lies ahead.

Yeah, damn 2nd law of thermodynamics, stealin our women

well I`ve read it as per your request in PM.

and I really don`t understand your question as it way too vague?

perhaps some reasearch into semiconductor technology maybe of some help, specificaly FETs (feild effect transistors) and the "depletion zone" in regular transistors. that may be of some help in your understanding of how electrons move and in particular the effect "feilds" have on them.

other than that, your post leaves me non the wiser.

ok let me clear the air a bit as i do know that my first post was badly writin (thanks to my dad) ok so here i go:

in the production of electricity there are 2 fields, the negative field and the positive field, but between the 2 fields is the neutral field what i want to know is how would i go about getting the EXACT measurements of that neutral field's frequency (what hz/mhz it resonates at) (excuse my bad spelling in some area's cant be helped) and if there is a device i can use to measure this field.

put it this way when electrons pass thru an amplifyer (lets say a crystal) *e.g transister radio* when the electrons pass thru it they change from positive to negative or vice versa i am not sure , but as they pass threw they become neutral.

i am finding it xtremely difficult to explain but when my father gets home from work tommorow we'll get a more details question/answer for you guys if u dont understand or i make no sense but if u research the fact nobody has ever thought this up NOBODY only my father

Deckard said in post # :

put it this way when electrons pass thru an amplifyer (lets say a crystal) *e.g transister radio* when the electrons pass thru it they change from positive to negative or vice versa i am not sure , but as they pass threw they become neutral.

Electrons are negative.

All the time.

By definition.

Deckard said in post # :

what i ment to say was as they turn from negative to positive or vice versa they have to become neutral before this

i am finding it harder and harder to ask questions about this subject without giving away my fathers invention so i will wait untill my father returns from work so we can get a proper explanation and question together for you guys

Deckard said in post # :

i am finding it xtremely difficult to explain but when my father gets home from work tommorow we'll get a more details question/answer for you guys if u dont understand or i make no sense but if u research the fact nobody has ever thought this up NOBODY only my father

WHOA! slow down and chill out a little dude, maybe yer dad might be able to explain it a little better than yourself, thats cool :)

and we`re not going anywhere! :)

take your time, word it correctly, show examples if you can, AND THEN when we understand that of which you speak, we may be of more help :)

stay cool yo!

well, whatever.

from the little I`ve mannaged to glean from your posts, it seems that you`re refering to the neutralisation caused by 2 opposing forces, ie:/ North North of the magenetic flux junction of 2 seperate magnets. am I close?

I think that perhaps he is thinking about the electric field between a positively and a negatively charged surface, rather than the electrons themselves, since the former stands a chance of making sense, wheras the last one doesn't, unless of course someone has a homemade quantum number violator (i.e. violation of charge number, lepton number etc etc)

ok, well then if I`m very close, let`s work on a specific model you have in mind, as there are too many things that demonstrate what I`ve just posed as an example.

can you give us a specific model or apparatus/framework within which we may apply our ideas to?

you see, the way I figure it, is that the more we know, the more qualified our answers will be, but trying to elicit specifics like a guessing game would just be a waste of yours and our time if you see my meaning :)